How can i get my bike to go on trains or airplanes?

Just be very gentle, speak in a low voice and do not yank too hard on the choke chain. A muzzle to lessen the bite is preferrable and keep a large bag of treats. Warn other passengers

Kryptonite said:
or other tranperation when i go away some were?

Get yourself a hard bicycle travel container, they sell them at most LBS (some even rent them) and of course online at Price Point, Supergo etc...
They are a little pricey at 150.00 and over but you only have to buy one once.

your lbs may rent you one also. i personally would just UPS the bike because most airlines charge a lot to send it.

big_h said:
Just be very gentle, speak in a low voice and do not yank too hard on the choke chain. A muzzle to lessen the bite is preferrable and keep a large bag of treats. Warn other passengers

I've always found a little Prozac slipped into the chain lube works well :D

I've actually been successful with bike boxes. Actually, on my present trip I flew with my bike out to Moncton (in eastern Canada). Most bike shops will let you have the box for free or for a nominal fee ($5). And you don't have to find a storage place for it and since most airports are near major cities you can find another. And it cost me to send my bike $25 (with WestJet). Keep in mind that this may very.

As for trains, I know VIA Rail will sell the box to you (they have them prefabbed). You just disassemble and pack it yourself (don't forget packing tape and electrical tape -- the eletrical tape I find it good for taping pedals together and taping smaller bits to the bike)

An alternative that I've used here in Canada is to ship it via Greyhound. Takes a bit longer but if it's not over the big Pond, works well too.