How cheap or good are NorthLand bicycles?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Xyz, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. Xyz

    Xyz Guest

    I live in Canada and Costco sells Northland mountain bikes. Is Northland a good or decent
    name in bikes?

    Tags:

  2. R.H.

    R.H. Guest

    My initial reaction is that they're probably little better than most department or "sports"
    store bikes,

    most of the bikes I've seen at Costco in the past are made with a cheap frame, low end components
    and probably put together by a teenager in the back with a part time job.

    --

    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."