UK and Europe · Public discussion

How Coulthard wears his helmet!

Started by Tony Raven · · Last activity · 3 posts · 632 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
3 April 2004
Last activity
4 April 2004
Original author
Tony Raven
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
632
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Do you think this is how Coulthard advises children to
    adjust their helmet straps?

    schlegelmilch.com011
    1387.html

    However its not really that important because he doesn't
    actually wear it while cycling!

    davidcoulthard-f1.comdcframe.html and choose
    "2003" and Page 2 or 2001 Page 1

    So "Do as I say, not as I do" then

    Tony

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,
    junk@raven- family.com says...

    Quoted message said:

    Do you think this is how Coulthard advises children to
    adjust their helmet straps?

    schlegelmilch.com011
    1387.html

    However its not really that important because he doesn't
    actually wear it while cycling!

    davidcoulthard-f1.comdcframe.html and choose
    "2003" and Page 2 or 2001 Page 1

    So "Do as I say, not as I do" then

    Tony


    But he's not actually riding a bike without a helmet is he.

    Am I the only one who felt a little bit uncomfortable
    looking at a Fan club web site?
    --
    .paul

    if at first you don't succeed... skydiving is probably not
    the sport for you

  3. Paul said:

    But he's not actually riding a bike without a helmet is
    he.

    He's definitely riding a motorised scooter without one and
    the fact he is said to be leaving the race by bike with not
    a helmet to be seen is pretty indicative

    Quoted message said:

    Am I the only one who felt a little bit uncomfortable
    looking at a Fan club web site?

    No, I felt most uncomfortable looking at those helmet
    straps ;-)

    Tony

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.