How cycling is good for women

albertmort

Sep 17, 2021
After birth, my wife started working on her new daily routine, and there she included bicycle rides. Sometimes I gave her company because I'm into sport too. I can run 40 minutes with approximately 11 km per hour, and riding a long ride on a bike isn't that challenging for me. I even joined https://sundaysinsurance.com/ because I was afraid to break the cycle from my or someone's mistake. I'm happy that my family and I are living a healthy life.

shinybiker

Jul 14, 2022
Cycling is good for women in many ways. Here are the most obvious ones in my opinion:
1. Cycling improves cardiovascular healthby increasing lung capacity and burning fat across your whole body, reducing cholesterol and blood pressure and therefore improving blood circulation.
2. Riding a bike strengthens the muscles of the legs and glutes. Cycling helps reduce cellulite by stimulating the build-up of fat and fluid in the lower limbs.
3. Regular cycling and a healthy, balanced diet will keep your body fat in check and help you lose those extra pounds. If you’re overweight or obese, cycling is perfect as it’s a low-impact sport, and your ankles, knees, and hips will be thankful!