How cycling is good for women

albertmort

Sep 17, 2021
After birth, my wife started working on her new daily routine, and there she included bicycle rides. Sometimes I gave her company because I'm into sport too. I can run 40 minutes with approximately 11 km per hour, and riding a long ride on a bike isn't that challenging for me. I even joined https://sundaysinsurance.com/ because I was afraid to break the cycle from my or someone's mistake. I'm happy that my family and I are living a healthy life.

shinybiker

Jul 14, 2022
Cycling is good for women in many ways. Here are the most obvious ones in my opinion:
1. Cycling improves cardiovascular healthby increasing lung capacity and burning fat across your whole body, reducing cholesterol and blood pressure and therefore improving blood circulation.
2. Riding a bike strengthens the muscles of the legs and glutes. Cycling helps reduce cellulite by stimulating the build-up of fat and fluid in the lower limbs.
3. Regular cycling and a healthy, balanced diet will keep your body fat in check and help you lose those extra pounds. If you’re overweight or obese, cycling is perfect as it’s a low-impact sport, and your ankles, knees, and hips will be thankful!

EzRock1523

Aug 14, 2022
As others have stated, it's an alternative to the gym. The gym is boring. With cycling, you go outdoor. Experience fresh air and see the beautiful world as well.

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Because if she exercises and looks good, daddy happily hands over his paycheck. If not, she doesn't get any money.

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Exactly Gina my wife has ridden with me for over 20 years. Countless benefits and suggestions to buy more bike stuff.
101721D1.JPG

Fourlegsgood2wheelsbad

Jul 27, 2022
Indeed , cycling works in my favor when she's interested. She understands and supports purchases esp equipt for safety- helmet ect.
Great companionship on a ride , having spouse along.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Wife is 59. Started cycling at 35. Exercise on the bike over 20 years has kept her in a healthy state. Lots of fun, friends, and good health heading into our older years.

biketop4.jpg
TanT6.JPG