How did I miss this?

Bro Deal said:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b106071_liquored-up_lance_loses_it_on_plane.html

Armstrong is a boozer. And the fanboys expect this drunk to wint the TdF...

Your link has been pulled but here's the report. What a reptile !
____
Poor Lance Armstrong can't catch a break—well, aside from actually breaking his collarbone during a race in Spain, we mean.

After crashing during the run-up to his stunningly ambitious eighth Tour de France, Lance was on a flight from Madrid to Atlanta. And apparently the sometimes-womanizer took his self-pity out on the other passengers. Perhaps he knew how bad surgery was going to be, what with that steel plate and those 12 screws he'd just had implanted in his collarbone, which was busted in four spots?

Regardless, an A.T. reader on the flight with L.A. contacted us and described how unpleasant the 36-year-old cancer-surviving cyclist was:
"He was such an asshole," ranted our onboard babe. "He was so wasted on painkillers, and he drank a lot. It was just obnoxious."

So how much did he chug exactly? "Enough to be cut off," the witness told us. And that was in first class, where the booze flows freely until passengers usually cut themselves off, honeys.

After *****in' for a while, Lancey, who had his arm in a sling, finally went to sleep, much to the flight attendants' and other passengers' joy.

We get the guy is hurtin', but come on, man, no need to be obnoxious about it. Let's just hope he was easing the physical pain of the injury and not of Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson's supposed reconciliation.

After all, I pretty much adore Lance, and not just because he's got such great legs (which I've seen super up close). Surely he was having a bad day, nothing more?

Reps for Lance, so far, have not responded for comment.

Comment from story -

T-ann Wed, Mar 25, 2009, 6:28 PM

Don't worry' ***** be back in Austin BLOWing it up!! I live in Austin and it's BAD when my CokeHead friends that work in the bar industry talk about how much Lance LOVES coke. He really should watch his partying after hours.. All the bar managers, love to talk about his afterhour habits.

snood said:
Comment from story -
Love it ! LA on the blow ! I wanna post this on other forums and read the replies....."Give Lance a break. Every champion needs to unwind now and then with a bit blow. What can't you give him a break. What ? Likes its not ok with snort a bit coke and pull chics half your age ? I wish you guys would grow up and leave him alone. He does so much work for the cancer awareness"

whiteboytrash said:
Love it ! LA on the blow ! I wanna post this on other forums and read the replies....."Give Lance a break. Every champion needs to unwind now and then with a bit blow. What can't you give him a break. What ? Likes its not ok with snort a bit coke and pull chics half your age ? I wish you guys would grow up and leave him alone. He does so much work for the cancer awareness"
I heard from an entertainment industry professional that Armstrong has been known to dabble in cocaine. I also heard he's threatened lawsuits (in a joking yet authentically frightening way) to others who happen to witness his diversions.

Not sure if he's still snorting up a storm while training, but he sure did fall off the wagon post-2005.