How did Lance beat the drug tests?

vitamin s said:
hillarious. floyd should have taken notes from this forum instead of the daily peloton forums. guess he was too busy having a beer and jack daniels....

Most of the information provided here, is posted from individuals that have merely read the reports, and researched doping.

I would suggest that few (if any) have a medical of scientific academic beackground, where they could debate these issues at peer level.

pukka said:
Most of the information provided here, is posted from individuals that have merely read the reports, and researched doping.

I would suggest that few (if any) have a medical of scientific academic beackground, where they could debate these issues at peer level.
Thanks to explain how a clean rider could beat a EPO doped rider like Virenque and Pantani.
Because you are a scientific, I don't give you the link of scientific studies which provides an in creasing of performances around 20% for long scheduled program.

My problem is you. That ok ? ********.

My comments have standing yours however don’t. What is legal privilege ? There is no such thing. What’s this “suspending Basso” if they knew he was guilty ? By your very admission guilt has to be proven. Therefore CONI requested Basso come to a hearing to explaining the details of the transcripts CONI possessed – they haven’t assumed any guilt. CONI also told Basso that they have the blood bags from Spain marked Brillo and No.2. After 10 months of saying that he was innocent and that he had no idea who Fuentes was Basso confessed. Why ? because he knew once they undertook a DNA test it would prove Basso in fact did know Fuentes and that his blood was stored in Fuentes apartment in Madrid. Now you are giving Basso the benefit of the doubt. That’s fine. Do you ever wonder why Basso lied to his former employers, his new employers, the cycling public (that’s you) that he never knew Fuentes and now that CONI had concrete proof of his relationship to Fuentes - Basso tells is that he “attempted to dope” but “didn’t actually dope”. Why should we believe him now when he has already lied several times ? Why should we believe him when we’ve seen all the evidence to contradict that Basso was only “attempting to dope”. I’m sorry but Basso deserves no benefit of the doubt and he is getting the full privilege of the law attending the hearing by CONI before being suspended. You might remember that Basso withdrew from Discovery by his own accord. Not by the UCI or any other sporting body. So if you have a problem with the way things are done then take it up with Ivan himself – he’s the one who has a penchant for lying. Maybe that’s why you like him ? Similar character to yours ?

pukka said:
Wot's your prob dude, can't you have an debate, without getting personal?

Your comment have standing, not at all. You read what has been offered to the public, if it was conclusive, they would have suspended him and he would not have confessed! The actual confession and details are legal privilege. Obviously You (and I) have no access to that, so yeah your making wild accusations and hiding behind a forum to get your opinion across.

In law guilt has to be proved, and cycling should be no different. What did you say? Oh that's right, the general public has less criminals than cyclists! Who's looking foolish now, there are heaps more cyclist racing than those proved positive each year.
My question to you, if you think the sport is so dirty, so fixed by druggies, why are you here? Why not go and find a forum that you can pick on the druggies on?
I'm sure most are for the love of cycling, I have researched many of your last 500 odd posts, and the theme of hatred of cycling and negativity is so prevalant.

pukka said:
Admitted what? He hasn't admitted to nothing other than considering doping!

So how does your comment about his 2006 Giro win have standing, or as I asked, how do you know different?
Holy ****! Someone actually believes Basso's I never doped but I was planning to admission.