How did you feel when you noticed a marked improvment in performance

WarrenG said:
Neither of you have a chance because chicks dig the long ball, and guys who can ride fast, the sprinters.
I'll have you know I was the school champ at 100, 200, and 400 yds and later the x-country champ. All running of course, but I reckon I can still get a fair old sprint on the bike. And women prefer the more mature man, who can be gentle, patient and take more time to satisfy their every need.;)

Do we have an adult forum here, because I think we are going to need one soon?:D

Sillyoldtwit said:
You can't have them. They're all mine!:p
I figured somebody must have had them all stashed away somehwere, since I can't seem to find any that fit that description for myself. :(

LS17 said:
I've been training off on on for over a year but haven't stuck with it to get any real good results until recently. I've always been a slow cyclist....never been able to do better than 29 mph on a flat road. Today I saw another cyclist and decided to show off. I springted past him and when I looked down I was doing 33 mph! I know that doesn't sound much but I am no Lance Armstrong. It was a great feeling to make progress.
tailwind? Im sorry but thats just stupid to come sprinting around another cyclist who is busy with there training just to "show off". Unless of course you are doing intervals or Time trials etc. What if that guy could crank a sprint at 40mph and he see's you maxing out at 33mph? is that showing off or making a tool of yourself?

How about a personals/dating section.

Figure it is easier to get a cyclist i dont know into my bed than the women I do know on a bike.

Do we have an adult forum here, because I think we are going to need one soon?:D[/QUOTE]

I occasionally ride with three women, all in their early to mid 50's, and all of them can whip me roundly on distance. I can outsprint them, but after 50 or 60 miles of rolling countryside and moderate hills, I'm ready to call it a day and they just keep on trucking.

I rather like a sport where people older than me can beat me. Gives me a goal to work towards, and the possibility of achieving it.

Oh, and all three have terrific looking legs... another advantage of cycling with women, the pleasant scenery.

Sillyoldtwit said:
No offence intended to 50 year old fit cycling ladies who frequent this forum!:)