How did you find us?

G

Hi guys

Just wondering how you guys found this website?

cheers

G

Was looking for pictures of naked gi... Oh wait, sorry wrong thread... ;)
Seriously though, was looking for cycling shops on search engine, this forum came up somewhere along the search...

G

i typed in cycling forums on google.com and u came straight up :D

G

I just typed CYCLING FORUMS into Google in the hope there would be some, and the rest is as we say history.

Vo2

Aug 11, 2001
Search engine here too! and the first Souf Afrikên to join the site!

G

Someone (I think it was VO2) posted a link on the Cycle Lab message board. Took one look at this site and immedeatly closed Cyle Lab down and became a regular here.

G

That's exactly how I ended up here - via the post on the cyclelab site :)

G

2ish months ago there was a small paragraph in one of the SA ride mags - can't remember which one. It gave the url, and mentioned VO2's quote about limits. That's how I got here.

G

The same as Ronnie. there was a review in "Ride" magazine here in SA.

G

I was looking for a good egg salad recipe, and your website came right up.

G

Was totally frustrated by the tripe on the Cyclelab forum and saw a posting for this one. Also saw the article in the ride magazine but forgot to put the "s" at the end and got to Cyclingforumdotcom, which was a bunch a techie americans who only discussed arbirary techie things like bearing size and hub covers. yawn!!

Tried this site and have done very little work since. . . ;D

Vo2

Aug 11, 2001
Was totally frustrated by the tripe on the Cyclelab forum and saw a posting for this one.  Also saw the article in the ride magazine but forgot to put the "s" at the end and got to Cyclingforumdotcom, which was a bunch a techie americans who only discussed arbirary techie things like bearing size and hub covers.  yawn!!

Tried this site and have done very little work since. . . ;D

Hey LR, which month Ride mag did you see the ad in? I mailed them to put up the ad, but haven't seen it.

G

I'll have to have another look. It was quite a few issues ago. Also, I can't remember if it was the "Ride - Mag" or "SA Cycling - Mag".

I'll see if I can dig it out.

G

I'll have to have another look.  It was quite a few issues ago.  Also, I can't remember if it was the "Ride - Mag" or "SA Cycling - Mag".

I'll see if I can dig it out.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was around this time of the year;
<snip>
The day with the most Users online was Jun 15th, 2002, 2:57am with 63 Users!
</snip>