How Do Body Builders Get Their Body So Smooth?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Arnold, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. Arnold

    Arnold Guest

    I was just wondering. Do they use some special hair remover? Or just shave
    it? Some of them have to be hairy.

    Tags:

  2. Aziz

    Aziz Guest

    don't shave man. it'lll grow and grow again. It'll be darker and u
    don't want that. don't shave. trust me

  3. npne

    npne Guest

    "Arnold" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > I was just wondering. Do they use some special hair remover? Or just shave
    > it? Some of them have to be hairy.

    Nair.

  4. Titan1969

    Titan1969 Guest

    I shave...using an electric. Im fortunate I dont have back hair. I
    touch up once a week until showtime. Watch the electric on the under
    arms...that will hurt!

    Tony Kehl
    Developing Fitness Programs for Individuals
    [email protected]
    www.simplefitness.biz

  5. "Arnold" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >I was just wondering. Do they use some special hair remover? Or just shave
    > it? Some of them have to be hairy.

    It's one of lifes great mysteries... nobody really knows.

  6. PK

    PK Guest

    Arnold wrote:
    > I was just wondering. Do they use some special hair remover? Or just shave
    > it? Some of them have to be hairy.

    Just ask Larry about Nair.. he should be able to fill you in.

    PK

  7. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Arnold wrote:
    > I was just wondering. Do they use some special hair remover? Or just
    > shave it? Some of them have to be hairy.

    Ask whit. He has the answer you seek grasshoppa.
    --
    -Larry

  8. rick++

    rick++ Guest

    Prohormones turns off the gonads and effeminizes them.

  9. Proton Soup

    Proton Soup Guest

    On 1 Feb 2005 08:29:41 -0800, "rick++" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Prohormones turns off the gonads and effeminizes them.

    Blue balls become pink?

    -----------
    Proton Soup

    "Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

  10. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    PK wrote:
    > Arnold wrote:
    >> I was just wondering. Do they use some special hair remover? Or just
    >> shave it? Some of them have to be hairy.
    >>

    > Just ask Larry about Nair.. he should be able to fill you in.
    >

    > PK

    Yes, Nair works great. Just make sure you shave really well before applying
    it. And remember, the amount of time they recommend to leave it on is for
    pussies with fine girl hair. So just double the recommended time and you'll
    be fine!
    --
    -Larry