How Do I Block Members?

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
Hi...

F@ckin had it with the pod people trolls... I ve seen chattbots more informative then them.

Can I block #jshit #gavishit #Atlanta **** and #shitsogun?

So Pretty please, with sugar on top... How do I block this shitty bloat text?

PS very bad Android Juju resulted in this thread being multiposted. Still more informative then these shitty posts though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgzFPOMjiC8

Reactions: haleylx4
Well, I personally didn't do anything to you pal, but you have fun with your life. I couldn't even hardly read your post because you're damn near illiterate, but hey, whatever.

My advise is to ignore topics that you do not wish to read. It is very hard to justify banishment on the basis of
irritating someone. Please be respectful regardless of whether you dislike someone's posts or not.
It's not worth starting WWIII over. If that doesn't work ,DRINK MORE!

I'm wondering how can we block you, why would you post the same thing 5 times?

And for AtlantaSports to say you're damn near illiterate...he was being kind!

Let me rephrase the last sentence so you can understand it: fer Atlantaspert 2 fay U R dam nar illiterate...hes wer bein kind!

Froze said:

Let me rephrase the last sentence so you can understand it: fer Atlantaspert 2 fay U R dam nar illiterate...hes wer bein kind!

"Damn" Dawg... Why you wanna Block me like dat...

Sorry about the 5 posts. I was getting a timeout message and was refreshing the page. I didn't think that it was going through.

Blocking in da Block... Shiiii...

OK JHuskey... I will try to ignore the wave of the posts everyday, that are actually 50% of the new posts, due to a troll being careful to appear humanoid.

Its creepy, is obvious, but its ehmmm, "Not wrong" or something.

Reply to a 1996 post: "We need to be careful because we don't have any bumpers."... Nooo! You don't say???

So if lets say, you were to find some discount kitchen links on their profiles...

Gasnima said:
Thats sounds very interessting.

Die.. infidel troll!!! :D

tumblr_l6ptsoEAFu1qzm2geo1_500.png

Lets see if we can get this sorted over the next couple of weeks.

Volnix said:
Hi...

F@ckin had it with the pod people trolls... I ve seen chattbots more informative then them.

Can I block #jshit #gavishit #Atlanta **** and #shitsogun?

So Pretty please, with sugar on top... How do I block this shitty bloat text?

PS very bad Android Juju resulted in this thread being multiposted. Still more informative then these shitty posts though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgzFPOMjiC8

You can put other posters of your choice "on ignore".
This means you can block seeing/reading the messages that they post.

If you want to put other posters "on ignore", just click on your own user name and in the "settings" section, you'll see "ignore preferences" option on the left hand side of the screen.
Clock on "ignore preferences" and you can then add the names of the posters who you wish to ignore and then hot save.

You can edit/change/amend your ignore list at any stage.

Fanks... Will try that from Android. I haven't used it since Alienator that b...

Volnix, all silliness aside, I find you quite humerous, I've never laugh so hard and so much on any forum then I do when I read your stuff, so I hope you don't put me on the ignore thing. You're a natural comedian with a heavy slant towards Tony Clifton, a character created by Andy Kaufman one of the most, if not the most brilliant comedians of our time.

I'm not gonna Block you! To who am I gonna whine when the Rubino Pro Techs get torn? :D

They are doing pretty well BTW. 0 flats in more then 3000 km. No cuts, nothing. :D Fingers crossed. :)

I like my Rubino Pro Slicks, they seem to be wearing very well, I do have a 2 or 3 small cuts that didn't penetrate all the way which I filled with Gorilla Glue. I think the next time I may try the Rubino Pro Techs since I do ride in rain quite a bit, I tried the Hutchinson Intensive tire on another bike but I'm not so sure if they're going to be as good as the Rubino's because I already had one flat and none with the Rubino's which have a lot more miles, plus the Intensive has less traction in rain then the Slicks have! So far no cuts but I need to use the Intensive longer yet to get a better feel for them. The 25 Rubino is also a bit wider and taller than the Intensive 25. Either of those 2 tires though are better than any of the Contis I've ever tried though, and I can get the others a lot cheaper when they're on sale.

Froze said:

God, this made me laugh so much harder than it should have.

Froze said:
Volnix, all silliness aside, I find you quite humerous, I've never laugh so hard and so much on any forum then I do when I read your stuff, so I hope you don't put me on the ignore thing. You're a natural comedian with a heavy slant towards Tony Clifton, a character created by Andy Kaufman one of the most, if not the most brilliant comedians of our time.
I am a huge Andy Kaufman(after watching the biopic in which Jim Carey starred)so saying that he is similar to that is definitely somewhat blashpemous, but hey, to each his own.

I like Volnix. Please don't ignore me, Volnix...pleeeeeaaazzze! I promise to bail out Greece AND build a wall clear over to Albania!

Just stop wearing green and go give Alf a 36" pry bar to see if he can get an 'air gap' in his Hirth Joint. Or maybe he's smoking that joint?

AtlantaSports said:
I am a huge Andy Kaufman(after watching the biopic in which Jim Carey starred)so saying that he is similar to that is definitely somewhat blashpemous, but hey, to each his own.
He kind of reminds me of the Tony Clifton personality would be like if he was on forums, not saying he's exactly like Tony Clifton, but there is that air like Tony which I found that personality to be very funny.

By the way, as funny as Jim Carrey is, he's no Andy Kaufman, andy Kaufman was much more a creative genius than anyone I can think of...in my opinion of course. Look most comedians run lines from another writer, or throw in mostly cuss words, or they play themselves off onto the audience as fools; Andy created his own stuff and he played the audience as fools which is never done in the world of comedy before or after Andy.