How do I get a wider waist?

Hi,

Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
thin. I want to get rid of that!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
> kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
> thin. I want to get rid of that!

That's easy. Do 'reverse' abdominal crunches.

On 23 Feb 2006 00:59:28 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
>kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
>thin. I want to get rid of that!

Copulation leading to pregnancy, which is of course gender specific.

Other than that then eat a great deal more than you require for
maintenance and get fat.

It is not really possible to alter your basic body type, and you
really don't want to get fat. Building abs will not do anything for
your perceived body defect and my advice is to accept it and do the
best you can with it.

There may just be people out there that like wide backs and big arses.
;o)

Well, the thing is, I am a man so it looks pretty awful and I don't put
on fat on waist. Aren't there any exercises which build muscles on your
waist?

[email protected] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
>kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
>thin. I want to get rid of that!

Work your abdominal obliques.

On 23 Feb 2006 00:59:28 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
>kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
>thin. I want to get rid of that!

You are gay, and your "wide ass" is to accomodate dicks.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
> kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
> thin. I want to get rid of that!

Deadlifting has a reputation for thickening the wait. The old-fashioned
bent press is another good one although more difficult to learn.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
> kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
> thin. I want to get rid of that!

Go to the nearest Kripy Kreme and buy their special waist thickening
supplements.

<snip>
You are gay, and your "wide ass" is to accomodate dicks.

I think that chat up line works- well done Grelent , you **** smoker- i
bet you wouldnt even have the deceny to give the man a reach around- ya
meff

Touche! Dont we all love a reacharound- even if its from a family
member(Curt James)