How do I get a wider waist?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Feb 23, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    thin. I want to get rid of that!

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    > kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    > thin. I want to get rid of that!

    That's easy. Do 'reverse' abdominal crunches.

  3. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On 23 Feb 2006 00:59:28 -0800, apah198[email protected] wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    >kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    >thin. I want to get rid of that!

    Copulation leading to pregnancy, which is of course gender specific.

    Other than that then eat a great deal more than you require for
    maintenance and get fat.

    It is not really possible to alter your basic body type, and you
    really don't want to get fat. Building abs will not do anything for
    your perceived body defect and my advice is to accept it and do the
    best you can with it.

    There may just be people out there that like wide backs and big arses.
    ;o)

  4. Lexus123

    Lexus123 Guest

    Well, the thing is, I am a man so it looks pretty awful and I don't put
    on fat on waist. Aren't there any exercises which build muscles on your
    waist?

  5. JMW

    JMW Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    >kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    >thin. I want to get rid of that!

    Work your abdominal obliques.

  6. Lexus123

    Lexus123 Guest

    I see, and what would be the best exercise in that case?

  7. On 23 Feb 2006 00:59:28 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    >kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    >thin. I want to get rid of that!

    You are gay, and your "wide ass" is to accomodate dicks.

  8. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    > kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    > thin. I want to get rid of that!

    Deadlifting has a reputation for thickening the wait. The old-fashioned
    bent press is another good one although more difficult to learn.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com

  9. JMW

    JMW Guest

  10. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know what exercises to do to get a wider waist? My body is
    > kind of weird - my ass and back are really wide but my waist is really
    > thin. I want to get rid of that!

    Go to the nearest Kripy Kreme and buy their special waist thickening
    supplements.

  11. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    <snip>
    You are gay, and your "wide ass" is to accomodate dicks.

    I think that chat up line works- well done Grelent , you cock smoker- i
    bet you wouldnt even have the deceny to give the man a reach around- ya
    meff

  12. On 23 Feb 2006 12:12:55 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >- i
    >bet you wouldnt even have the deceny to give the man a reach around

    Correct, from my position I'm the one getting the reach-around.

  13. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    Touche! Dont we all love a reacharound- even if its from a family
    member(Curt James)