How do I get rid of my gut?

BodyBuilder

Guest
I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

On 24 Jan 2006 07:11:31 -0800, "BodyBuilder" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
>3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
>but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
>drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
>fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
>I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.
>
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
>something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?
>
>Thanks.

Suicide, it's the only way.

"I control my food
> but not always."

There's your problem..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"BodyBuilder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
> 3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
> but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
> drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
> fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
> I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.
>
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
> something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks.

In article <[email protected]>,
"BodyBuilder" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
> 3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
> but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
> drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
> fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
> I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.
>
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
> something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks.

Butch up and control your diet better......

It's really the only way.
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
> BodyBuilder wrote:
> > Any recommendations?

> Eat less. Use www.fitday.com to track what you eat

You need to track what you eat because you need to make a consistant
caloric deficit to lose the gut/bodyfat. You cant spot reduce. Its all
got to go.

Doing 25 min cardio 3x a week isnt giving you enough expediture of
calories to make a difference. If you really want to make a dent try
30-45 minutes at least five days a week.
And dont do 'some weightlifting' - get a real routine and motivate
yourself.

joanne

BodyBuilder wrote:
> I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
> 3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises.

Exercise more or smarter.

> I control my food
> but not always.

Eat less.

> However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
> drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
> fattening.

So you're not drinking vegetable oil straight from the container anymore?

> No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
> I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.

Liposuction.

> I am thiking of getting
> something like the Ab Lounge.

Liposuction would be a better investment for you.

> Any recommendations?

Try a fad diet. Maybe something by Dr Phil. I'm sure there's got to be
some magical solution out there for you, as obviously eating less and
exercising more work for everyone else but you're the exception.

BodyBuilder wrote:
> I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
> 3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
> but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
> drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
> fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
> I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.
>
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
> something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks.

CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO....NO SODA, JUICE, JUST WATER AND MILK, DONT EAT
AFTER 7PM ANYMORE, AND STOP CHEATING YOUR DIET!

"BodyBuilder" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
>3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
>but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
>drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
>fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
>I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.
>
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
>something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?

Lose body fat. There is no other solution. No matter how prominent
your abdominal muscles, they will be hidden if there is fat over them.
And if your gut protrudes a lot, a high level of visceral fat tends to
indicate insulin resistance, so you may want to try a low-carb diet.

Nobody likes to control his/her diet, and most will buy any gizmo
available if they think it will help them avoid that. It won't.
Period.

The AbLounge is just another gizmo that's oversized, overpriced, and
relatively ineffective. If you want to develop more prominent rectus
abdominus muscles in addition to losing the fat, do crunches on a
Swiss ball. But remember: there is no excercise that will "spot
reduce" fat in a specific area, so you still need to control the body
fat through diet.

"MHB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> BodyBuilder wrote:
>> I run 3 times a week on the treadmill for about 25 minutes each.
>> 3 days a week, I do some weightlifting exercises. I control my food
>> but not always. However, I cannot get rid of this gut I have. I don't
>> drink any alcoholic drinks of any kind nor do I drink anything
>> fattening. No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of this gut I have.
>> I pretty muscular but this gut makes my body look terrible.
>>
>> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am thiking of getting
>> something like the Ab Lounge. Any recommendations?
>>
>> Thanks.

> CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO....NO SODA, JUICE, JUST WATER AND MILK, DONT EAT
> AFTER 7PM ANYMORE, AND STOP CHEATING YOUR DIET!

CUZ IF YOU EAT AFTER 7PM IT ALL TURNS TO FAT! AND DO MORE CARDIO!

Now I know. I always eat after 7PM. Sometimes, I eat at 10 or 11 PM.

"BodyBuilder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Now I know. I always eat after 7PM. Sometimes, I eat at 10 or 11 PM.

NO! AFTER 7PM (8 PM EASTERN), THE SWITCH IN YOUR MITOCHONDRIA GOES OFF AND
98% OF EVERYTHING YOU EAT IS TRANSFORMED TO FAT.

"Ranieri" <nah> wrote
> "BodyBuilder" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Now I know. I always eat after 7PM. Sometimes, I eat at 10 or 11 PM.
>>

> NO! AFTER 7PM (8 PM EASTERN), THE SWITCH IN YOUR MITOCHONDRIA GOES OFF AND
> 98% OF EVERYTHING YOU EAT IS TRANSFORMED TO FAT.

However, this can be prevented if you divide up the meal into thirds, and
eat 1/3 lean protein, 1/3 low glycemic index yams, and 1/3 salad with flax
oil dressing.

Eating clean prevents food from converting into fat. Everybody knows that. I
read it on the gethugeandripped.com forum.

David

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 03:15:28 GMT, "David Cohen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>However, this can be prevented if you divide up the meal into thirds, and
>eat 1/3 lean protein, 1/3 low glycemic index yams, and 1/3 salad with flax
>oil dressing.
>
>Eating clean prevents food from converting into fat. Everybody knows that. I
>read it on the gethugeandripped.com forum.

I read you can safely eat all the Funny Bones you want after 7pm, and
never gain an ounce.

Exactly what it says.. WTP?

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

news:[email protected]...

Phil Abel wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Do maximum run but don't stopping, but for full speed, 30 when you no
> > run, 20 when you run. my recommendation.

> WTF does that mean?

I think he's talking about intervals. Maybe. But that's the only way I
can make that make anything like sense.

geek_girl wrote:
> Phil Abel wrote:
>
>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Do maximum run but don't stopping, but for full speed, 30 when you no
>>>run, 20 when you run. my recommendation.

>>WTF does that mean?
>>

> I think he's talking about intervals. Maybe. But that's the only way I
> can make that make anything like sense.

You show up after months away and that's all you've got to comment on?

Tighten up your killfiles and stay a while!

BTW, I finally bit the bullet and put you on my flist. Will you return
the favor?

Dally

>>> Do maximum run but don't stopping, but for full speed, 30 when you no
> run, 20 when you run. my recommendation.

WTF does that mean? <<

It means you are a clueless ******/lurker/woosieboy/buttsucker who
should either read prior threads on this group or shut the *** up.