Bike Connections · Public discussion

How do i keep bajaj pulsar in good condition?

Started by Umang Kumar · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,467 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Connections
Published
11 February 2013
Last activity
3 July 2016
Original author
Umang Kumar
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,467
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello Friends,

    How do i keep bajaj pulsar in good condition? I have a bajaj pulsar 135 ls. When I ride it I like to rev it up. I wouldn't like anything to go wrong with it though. Could someone please tell me how to maintain it and under what rpm I should keep it. Also what should the idling rpm be?

    Thanks In Advance,
    Umang Kumar

  2. You should always ride that bike in average speed. You should change the speed of the bike according to the road conditions. Most of the people fail to do that and that is not at all fair. So, you should focus on this point and I bet nothing will go wrong with the bike.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.