How Do I Rebuild/Overhaul My Fork (Fox Float RL TALAS) and Rear Shock (Fox Float RL)?

Fitz

Guest
My fork and rear shock are due for overhauls. Can anyone send me to a
website or other resource for how to do it? Thanks in advance for your
help!

Fitz

Fitz wrote:
> My fork and rear shock are due for overhauls. Can anyone send me to a
> website or other resource for how to do it? Thanks in advance for your
> help!
>
> Fitz

all the rebuild manuals are at the fox website, along with the customer
service phone number from which you can order the necessary parts.