how do i take my wheel off????

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Caped Caper, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Caped Caper

    Caped Caper Guest

    I have a Norco Drop with the Junior Monster T. And i can't figure out how to take off my front
    wheel. it has a 20mm front axel.

    That would be great if I could get some help with this

    thanks

    Greg.

    Tags:

  2. "Caped Caper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | I have a Norco Drop with the Junior Monster T. And i can't figure out
    how
    | to take off my front wheel. it has a 20mm front axel.
    |
    | That would be great if I could get some help with this

    Blow torch, dremel, or 10 lb sledge.

    If you don't have those handy, there's always the owner's manual (usually available online too),
    your LBS, or Marzocchi's toll free number.

    In our next riveting tutorial, how to untie shoes!

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  3. Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > "Caped Caper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | I have a Norco Drop with the Junior Monster T. And i can't figure out
    > how
    > | to take off my front wheel. it has a 20mm front axel.
    > |
    > | That would be great if I could get some help with this
    >
    > Blow torch, dremel, or 10 lb sledge.
    >
    > If you don't have those handy, there's always the owner's manual (usually available online too),
    > your LBS, or Marzocchi's toll free number.
    >
    > In our next riveting tutorial, how to untie shoes!
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Shoelaces? I suggest:

    Acetylene torch, Sawzall, or full-size mattock.

    Jon Bond ruining the surprise...

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > > "Caped Caper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > | I have a Norco Drop with the Junior Monster T. And i can't figure out
    > > how
    > > | to take off my front wheel. it has a 20mm front axel.
    > > |
    > > | That would be great if I could get some help with this
    > >
    > > Blow torch, dremel, or 10 lb sledge.
    > >
    > > If you don't have those handy, there's always the owner's manual
    (usually
    > > available online too), your LBS, or Marzocchi's toll free number.
    > >
    > > In our next riveting tutorial, how to untie shoes!
    > >
    > > --
    > > Pete Fagerlin
    > >
    > > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    >
    > Shoelaces? I suggest:
    >
    > Acetylene torch, Sawzall, or full-size mattock.
    >
    > Jon Bond ruining the surprise...

    Have you seen those nifty reciprocating electic saws that are all the rage? A saw that saws for you.
    Wonderful stuff. I so want one but, until I saw (ha ha!) this thread, never had a reason to get one.
    Can't wait to take my shoes off tonight.

    Westie