Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

How do I use a Zefal HPX Frame pump

Started by Del888 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,713 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
1 October 2008
Last activity
1 October 2008
Original author
Del888
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,713
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. How do you put the lever when engaging the valve with the pump?

    Lever Flat down against pump while applying pump, and then open it when connected to valve and ready to pump?

    Is this correct?

    Bought new frame pump and I can't find the book that came with it. It will turn up sooner or later. I hope

  2. Del888 said:

    How do you put the lever when engaging the valve with the pump?

    Lever Flat down against pump while applying pump, and then open it when connected to valve and ready to pump?

    Is this correct?

    Bought new frame pump and I can't find the book that came with it. It will turn up sooner or later. I hope

    Yep, that's the way it normally works.

  3. Del888 said:


    Lever Flat down against pump while applying pump, and then open it when connected to valve and ready to pump?

    Yep, unless the new ones have changed. You've gotta shove them on 'a bit'. When they're new, the rubber seal thingy can be a bit tight.
    Also, the seal is reversible; it works on both French valves and car valves, so yours might be upside down.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.