How do you deal with peoples who hate you?

Eminenz CW

Nov 27, 2012
Hey, what are your ways to deal with that kind of haters? For me I usually don't pay attention to them, I just ignore or avoid them but it's too tough.

Reactions: haleylx4
Originally Posted by Eminenz CW .

Hey, what are your ways to deal with that kind of haters? For me I usually don't pay attention to them, I just ignore or avoid them but it's too tough.
There are haters everywhere, ignoring them is a good start!

It is quite normal that someone don't like us or hate us ,just like strawberry pie,someone people love them ,some may even allergic to that stuff. we cann't like everyone we meet ,so do the other guys.We can just ignore them.

I crush my enemies and see them driven before me.

I don't listen to the lamentations of their women because they're busy in the kitchen making me a sammich.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

I crush my enemies and see them driven before me.

[SIZE= 20px]I don't listen to the lamentations of their women because they're busy in the kitchen making me a sammich.[/SIZE]
YES YES AND MORE YESSES!!!!!! lol. I just thought that was funny.

Funny good ideas. Haters, you know what is interesting about haters. They like to spread hate. If you don't like them or love them...they go for really making you hate them. Lol seems kind of dumb. Ignoring them is something that really bothers them because they act like troubled child in need of attention so they find this disturbing.
You don't need someone to love you. Maybe at the very least like you. Tolerate is mostly what people are forced to do with haters, right? Make them love you what an interesting theory. I guess that is the only way. I guess it would make you a really great person if you can make any hater love you. It's like recognizing there complete misery and not allowing it to stand in your way of being the great person that you are. Hating anyone is actually a lack of respect for another. I mean who cares really. Who is anyone to hate another? If someone hates another person, so look the other way, avoid them. It just seems dumb to me to put all that negative energy into someone they don't like. It actually fuels their power, the one they hate. You know, like all the attention to someone they hate is like empowering to the one they hate. You probably are a really great person and truly amazing if anyone hates you enough to give attention to you in that way. You must really be someone to be jealous of and desire to bring down so they can feel better about themselves. In a way it should make you feel great about yourself that anyone would feel so threatened by you to harbor the negativity so deeply.

If they irritate me enough, I, being the hot head that I am, usually confront them about it. Sometimes, though, I act like how I am supposed to, and I just become the bigger peson.

I take time to find out what it is that they hate about me if it is about the things I own then I try my very best to own more and make them die of envy. These people are everywhere and what better way to get rid of them than to give a dose of their own meds.

I try my best to be friendly to everyone and years ago if I found out someone hated me I'd really worry about it, but these days I try not to let it bother me so much because however friendly you are to people you're always gonna get that one person who hates you for whatever reason with no way of changing that, so why worry about it?

Ignoring them is the way to go. You really don't need drama in your life, just avoid them and they will usually go away. However, sometimes you find folks that hate your guts and really get in your face. In such situations you have to be tougher than them, and tell them to get lost. And if they pose any risk to your life, just report them to the police.

Make them love you and get them to do what ever you want. Learned that from my sisters lol
Good luck trying, there are people that just dislike for some or other reason and the more you try the worse you make the situation.

I just ignore them. Just keep focusing on yourself and let your actions do the talking. If they are a problem to you, not paying them any attention would leave them in the dust.

I am a relatively gentle person, most people think I'm very good. Nevertheless there will still be people who do not like me.So I started trying to convince myself that even the perfect people will be hated.So why do people hate me going concern while ignoring the people who love me do.
But while I consoled myself, when someone accuses me still feel sad.:(

I look at all the dumb **** they waste their money on then buy the stocks of the companies that make that ****.
Let them hate and hate and hate.

I don't deal with haters, period, I don't care about them. If it's at work I just act professionally and I am fine. I am not wasting a second dealing with those people.

Reactions: Nigel Doyle
So, if I understand correctly.....my hate towards the Terrorists who bombed Brussels today would be considered despicable?

There are two kinds of bicycle haters that I've run across - illegal aliens that think you are holding them up and rich white women who think that they own the roads in their SUV's. The same Chinese woman who almost runs you off of the road will sit at the next red light for 30 seconds after the light changes because they don't really know how to drive.

In California the police ignore them both. They are more likely to give a cyclist a ticket.

I don't deal with haters, period, I don't care about them. If it's at work I just act professionally and I am fine. I am not wasting a second dealing with those people.

So, if I understand correctly.....my hate towards the Terrorists who bombed Brussels today would be considered despicable?

A man from my area and his wife are reported missing in Brussels but I don' t hate the terrorist, I also don't hate roaches. Just not worth the energy required to do so.