How do you explain AMB to...

> John Harlow wrote:
> >>Currently developing a spin-off of the Linux DashPC, for windows. info about the Linux DashPC
> >>can be found at their site (www.dashpc.com). expected release date of Win-DashPC: Unknown
> >

> > Been There Done That several years ago. Put a 6" touchscreen in my
Vette;

> Bwahahahahahahahaha, I should have known you drove a "Penis Extender"!
>
> Greg

I'm sure it will surprise you to learn decent women don't care what you drive.

John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Fw70a.179749$6G4.17866@sccrnsc02...

> > > Been There Done That several years ago. Put a 6" touchscreen in my
> Vette;
> > >

> > Bwahahahahahahahaha, I should have known you drove a "Penis Extender"!
> >
> > Greg
>
> I'm sure it will surprise you to learn decent women don't care what you drive.

But if your lookin' fer one that's good and dirty, drive a Vette?

Shaun aRe

> John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Fw70a.179749$6G4.17866@sccrnsc02...
info

> > Vette;
> > > >

> > > Bwahahahahahahahaha, I should have known you drove a "Penis Extender"!
> > >
> > > Greg
> >
> > I'm sure it will surprise you to learn decent women don't care what you drive.
>
> But if your lookin' fer one that's good and dirty, drive a Vette?

The good 'n dirty one I'm into rides a mountain bike!

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Fw70a.179749$6G4.17866@sccrnsc02...

>>> Bwahahahahahahahaha, I should have known you drove a "Penis Extender"!
>>>
>>> Greg
>>
>> I'm sure it will surprise you to learn decent women don't care what you drive.
>
> But if your lookin' fer one that's good and dirty, drive a Vette?

driving a Vette will get you one that's high maintance, shopaholic, don't' break a nail, must look
good at all times type.

Penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> >> I'm sure it will surprise you to learn decent women don't care what you drive.
> >
> > But if your lookin' fer one that's good and dirty, drive a Vette?
> >

> driving a Vette will get you one that's high maintance, shopaholic, don't' break a nail, must look
> good at all times type.
>
> Penny

I took one in trade for a few months, and my wife wasn't impressed. "Ride in that plastic
death-trap, with *you* at the wheel? No thanks..."

O well, so she's a low maintenance, OK to break a nail sorta gal.

Paladin

Paladin wrote:
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>> But if your lookin' fer one that's good and dirty, drive a Vette?
>>>

>> driving a Vette will get you one that's high maintance, shopaholic, don't' break a nail, must
>> look good at all times type.
>>
>> Penny
>

> I took one in trade for a few months, and my wife wasn't impressed. "Ride in that plastic
> death-trap, with *you* at the wheel? No thanks..."
>
> O well, so she's a low maintenance, OK to break a nail sorta gal.
>
> Paladin

Low maintenance is a good thing. ;-)

penny

RE/

>driving a Vette will get you one that's high maintance, shopaholic, don't' break a nail, must look
>good at all times type.

Long time ago when I was living in Hawaii, my car was a valuable screening tool.

'54 Ford four-door with the roof hacksawed off, some galanized pipe where a roll bar would go, and a
couple yards of canvas from the top of the windshield to the pipe.

Some women would get into the thing. Some wouldn't... If they would that was good. If they wouldn't,
that was good too...
-----------------------
Pete Cresswell

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> >> driving a Vette will get you one that's high maintance, shopaholic, don't' break a nail, must
> >> look good at all times type.
> >>
> >> Penny
> >

> > I took one in trade for a few months, and my wife wasn't impressed. "Ride in that plastic
> > death-trap, with *you* at the wheel? No thanks..."
> >
> > O well, so she's a low maintenance, OK to break a nail sorta gal.
> >
> > Paladin
>
> Low maintenance is a good thing. ;-)
>
> penny

I nominate your statement, Penny, for understatement of the year! Man am I happy that my wife is
low-maintenance (as you probably recall noticing, from our McCall weekend). And her being
half-Dutch/half German makes it real hard for her to spend money. Am I lucky or what??

Paladin there I go bragging again.

"Doof" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Let's not cast aspersions where you have no
clue. I don't recall EVER
> > > mentioning your child in ANY kind of disrespect.
I am a single father
> > > raising 2 children and I KNOW that this is a
subject that should be treaded
> > > very, very lightly. I readily admit to not
liking you JustaDick, but
> > > understand this ponytail, I would NEVER BRING UP
ANY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT
> > > ANYONE'S CHILDREN. This is your business, and
none of mine. DO I MAKE MYSELF
> > > CLEAR! I don't care to be grouped with the likes
of those who engage in this
> > > type of ****...don't let it happen again!

My response:
> > Keep flapping all over your keyboard, dummy. Only
a moron like you
> > would think that Google couldn't locate your
allusion to my child in
> > the below post:
> >
> > From: freightGOD ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Here's to all the nay sayers "Rush To
> > Judgement" Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date: 2001-09-12 22:49:08 PST **** you too buddy, all
> > my family have served, as
> > have I. My mongrel heritage goes back to the original 13 colonies,
how
> > far does yours? i welcome the bright light as I have nothing to hide....I'm an actual father who
> > is present in my childrens lives? you? Then
shut
> > the **** up, or cry to someone who cares.

doof's dimwitted reply after getting called on the carpet:
> 8 freakin words in a "reply" almost two years ago?
are you kidding me? I
> think you need some psychiatric help if you've been
carrying that baggage

Let's try for round two, doofpig. This one even has one of your cheap ******* threats:

From: freightGOD ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Condolences from this side of the atlantic
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date: 2001-09-15 01:36:10 PST

what makes you any more American than me. Is it because you're a deadbeat dad (the American way/)
and I'm not? Is it because I don't think you are as useful as you obviously think you are? I never
said "round em' up" I DID say their credientials must be verified. What is your problem with that? I
do not appreciate your insinuating that I'm not a true American, and I will remember that mother
****er! You'd better hope our path's do not EVER cross *****... You are a hypocritical *****

On 7 Feb 2003 06:32:13 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

Look, it's simple. You don't like me, I despise you. Let's leave it at that. Give the group a break
would ya? If you are a loving parent, than good for you, if you aren't, that's your business, I
could care less. Someone keeps telling you about karma, believe it.

If this is all you can do, than go for it. my moral terpitude is above your slimbag reproach. Your
intestinal fortitude is lacking, here you are mudslinging with a faceless-e-tard such as myself. I
thought that behavior was beneath you. You're a ****ing joke, I'm a ****ing joke, it's a LARGE
****ing joke.

Give it a rest Jerome, and pass Morris his mirror......sidekick.

Dave Westmoreland

[email protected] (Doof) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Look, it's simple. You don't like me, I despise you.
Let's leave it at
> that.

No, it's not that simple, simpleton. Your recent false claim that you have been humping my leg for
"three years" is just a litle fartleberry of all of the feces that you have spewed on am-b for less
than two years. The proof is in the pudding, doof:

frightpig's first AM-B post:

From: haywood Jablome' ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Opinion on Schwinn Mesa, Walo-Mart
Mongoose? Original Format Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date: 2001-03-30 17:40:03 PST

I say B.S. I just bought the higher end Mongoose from Wally World, and it is name brand equipped
(Shimano cranks, detailers, MOO MT 30 Front Shock, Blaze rear shock., etc.) While I realize that
they are probably the lower end of these name brands, but they are still name brand, and easily
upgradable. I'm 6'0, 200#'s, and have already taken this bike through some pretty tough paces
already this season....(already warming up here in GA) The frame, rims etc have all held up
well...so far. It ain't no $1000 or more bike, but for 200 bucks, you can't beat it!! The bike is as
light as my Fuji road bike, but with all the bell's and whistles. (I.E....FS!) It's all aluminum,
seat stem, bars, bar ends. There was a problem with it not being indexed properly, but easily
adjustable. I've had no issues yet, nor do I expect any. But the season is young...I'll keep ya'
posted on it's durability as it progresses.

freightGOD!

> Give the group a break would ya?

How many people have posted that sentiment to you doof? Take a hint and a hike, dullard.

> If you are a loving parent, than good for you, if
you > aren't, that's your business, I could care less.

Oh, but you could and showed just how much you "care" here by conveinently forgetting about dragging
it all into your pathetic BS, lowlife:

From: freightGOD ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Condolences from this side of the atlantic
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date: 2001-09-15 01:36:10 PST

what makes you any more American than me. Is it because you're a deadbeat dad (the American way/)
and I'm not? Is it because I don't think you are as useful as you obviously think you are? I never
said "round em' up" I DID say their credientials must be verified. What is your problem with that? I
do not appreciate your insinuating that I'm not a true American, and I will remember that mother
****er! You'd better hope our path's do not EVER cross *****... You are a hypocritical *****

> Someone keeps telling you about karma, believe it.

Yeah, I do believe it and when you get yours for being such a lowlife, it'll be a hoot.

> If this is all you can do, than go for it. my moral
terpitude is above
> your slimbag reproach.

Yeah, morality is something you *obviously* excel at. Maybe satan can give us all tips on how to
live our lives directly through you.

> Your intestinal fortitude is lacking,

Again, proving that you have no imagination or original thoughts being processed through your
thc-ridden lack of grey matter. If mimicry is flattering, then go flatter someone else, brainiac.

> here you are mudslinging with a faceless-e-tard such as myself. I thought that behavior was
> beneath you.

The effort is minimal, almost as insignificant as you, flyspeck.

>You're a ****ing joke, I'm a ****ing joke, it's a
LARGE ****ing joke.

You got part of it right anyways, joke that you are.

> Give it a rest Jerome, and pass Morris his
mirror......sidekick.

I'm devastated. I think I'll go cry now. Don't go away angry, lowlife, just go away.

JD

On 9 Feb 2003 06:26:43 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>[email protected] (Doof) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Look, it's simple. You don't like me, I despise you.
>Let's leave it at
>> that.
>
>No, it's not that simple, simpleton.

Oh but it is, mountain god.....it's as simple as that!

Your recent
>false claim that you have been humping my leg for "three years" is just a litle fartleberry of
>all of the feces that you have spewed on am-b for less than two years. The proof is in the
>pudding, doof:

damn, fat fingered a key....this was my first POST to the group. Lurking about for a while before I
posted that ****..

oh jeez, busted. Damn.......hahahahahaha W.G.A.F?

>SNIP frtgod's first AM-B post:

>clue. I don't recall EVER

I didn't recall it when I posted it. But you reminded me. Thanks. and if the shoe fits....

and see here where I say the ACTUAL time frame of my first post to the group.....mistakes are
something I'm sure we are prone to make now and again, wouldn't you agree, dad?

>> 8 freakin words in a "reply" ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO
>are you kidding me? I
>> think you need some psychiatric help if you've been
>carrying that baggage
>> for this long....
>
>Let's try for round two, doofpig. This one even has one of your cheap ******* threats:

no threat, just a wish, I DO hope our path's never cross!

You'd better hope our
>path's do not EVER cross *****... You are a hypocritical *****

hopes, and truth.

>> If this is all you can do, than go for it. my moral
>terpitude is above
>> your slimbag reproach.
>
>Yeah, morality is something you *obviously* excel at. Maybe satan can give us all tips on how to
>live our lives directly through you.

Satan, are you serious? You think satan is at work here? hahahahaha, no, only Gods that fail.....you
ponytail.....

>> Your intestinal fortitude is lacking,
>
>Again, proving that you have no imagination or original thoughts being processed through your
>thc-ridden lack of grey matter.

just applying what is applied, what's the problem? are you the only one allowed to use those
words? Only you can use that particular phrase? Give it a rest JUSTADICK. Your elitistness is
showing again....

and give the pot smoking thing a break would ya? It is a weak attempt at finger pointing that
doesn't serve the group well at all, or you're argument.

If mimicry is
>flattering, then go flatter someone else, brainiac.

na, your the only one, and it's not mimicry, it's me, making fun of you....

>> here you are mudslinging with a faceless-e-tard such as myself. I thought that behavior was
>> beneath you.
>
>The effort is minimal, almost as insignificant as you, flyspeck.

then apply it elsewhere. Or expect it in return! Again, simple as that.

>>You're a ****ing joke, I'm a ****ing joke, it's a
>LARGE ****ing joke.
>
>You got part of it right anyways, joke that you are.

oh, I think I got em' all correct. At least to some of the non apostles.

>> Give it a rest Jerome, and pass Morris his
>mirror......sidekick.
>
>I'm devastated. I think I'll go cry now. Don't go away angry, lowlife, just go away.
>
>JD

not going anywhere, LOWER life, not angry either...amused that you would waste all this bandwidth on
little ol' me.

I'M SOMEBODY! I BET MORE PEOPLE SEE THIS JD'S MULTI-SITE POSTING'S! (Apologies for paraphrasing
Steve Martin, but when dealing with a JERK....)

Doof W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
<snip tired contradictions of a scoundrel>

I really liked how you just tap danced around the facts that you have a really poor memory and
actually seem to believe your lies. Usenet's version of George Costanza, a paranoid neurotic who can
lie through his teeth and call it the gospel truth. I actually pity you, doof.

JD