How do you get skidmarks off a bike seat?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Chuck Lysaght, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?

    http://skywriter.diaryland.com

    Tags:

  2. Chuck Lysaght wrote:

    > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?
    >
    > http://skywriter.diaryland.com

    Your tongue.
    If it gets dry, pour a little nice lemony detergent on it.

    --
    -------(m+
    ~/:eek:)_|

  3. D'ohBoy

    D'ohBoy Guest

    <snippage of technical question re: skidmarks>

    Dude -

    Ewwww, how about a seat with a cutout?

    D'ohBoy, who was grossed out but then remembered that he had posted a Q
    re: bleeding nipples.

  4. Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?
    >
    > http://skywriter.diaryland.com

    This wasn't posted by Chuck Lysaght.

  5. ggamble

    ggamble Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 06:48:16 -0800, "the messenjah"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This wasn't posted by Chuck Lysaght.

    Yes, it was.

    From: "the messenjah" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups:
    rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.usenet.kooks
    Subject: Re: How do you get skidmarks off a bike seat?
    Date: 29 Dec 2005 06:48:16 -0800

  6. JD

    JD Guest

    That's easy since chuck is obviously a skidmark on the chonies of life.
    Just knock the skinny little creep off of his Huffy and voila, the
    skidmark is gone from the saddle.

    JD

  7. Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
    > Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    >
    > > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?

    > Your tongue.
    > If it gets dry, pour a little nice lemony detergent on it.

    hey I thought the point of the internet was that nobody was supposed to
    know you were a dog

    best wishes
    james

  8. JD wrote:

    > That's easy since chuck is obviously a skidmark on the chonies of life.
    > Just knock the skinny little creep off of his Huffy and voila, the
    > skidmark is gone from the saddle.
    >
    > JD

    Why not come to Jacksonville and try to knock me off my bike, pussy-boy?

  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?

    Find out what Brock Baily uses on his /giant sweaty balls/ and try that.

    HTH, BS

  10. Sorni wrote:
    > Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    > > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?

    > Find out what Brock Baily uses on his /giant sweaty balls/ and try that.
    >
    > HTH, BS

    Chuck Lysaght didn't actually initiate this post. I know. I'm Chuck
    Lysaght. heh...

  11. the gay on the spike <[email protected]> said:

    > I'm Chuck Lysaght.

    \
    / \
    |() ()|
    ) ^ (
    \+++/
    .=.
    .-.-.=.-.-.
    / (_-: :-_) \
    ----------------
    "Chuckles"

    --
    Cm~

  12. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 08:09:15 -0800, "the guy on the bike"
    <[email protected]> transparently proposed:

    >JD wrote:
    >>
    >> That's easy since chuck is obviously a skidmark on the chonies of life.
    >> Just knock the skinny little creep off of his Huffy and voila, the
    >> skidmark is gone from the saddle.
    >>
    >> JD

    >Why not come to Jacksonville and try to knock me off my bike, pussy-boy?

    Translation:
    I am too poor to be able to travel outside of Jacksonville.

    --

    AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

    Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

    Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

    David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

    "But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

    http://www.tweaknet.info/aratzio.html

  13. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 08:49:11 -0800, "the guy on the bike"
    <[email protected]> transparently proposed:

    >Sorni wrote:
    >> Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    >> > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    >> > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    >> > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?

    >> Find out what Brock Baily uses on his /giant sweaty balls/ and try that.
    >>
    >> HTH, BS

    >Chuck Lysaght didn't actually initiate this post. I know. I'm Chuck
    >Lysaght. heh...

    No you are not, the OP is.

    --

    AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

    Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

    Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

    David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

    "But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

    http://www.tweaknet.info/aratzio.html

  14. Holly

    Holly Guest

    Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
    > Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    >
    > > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?
    > >
    > > http://skywriter.diaryland.com
    > >

    > Your tongue.
    > If it gets dry, pour a little nice lemony detergent on it.
    >
    > --
    > -------(m+
    > ~/:eek:)_|
    > If a pome falls in the middle of a library and
    > the Bishop can't read it, does it still say, "Iamb"?
    > http://scrawlmark.org

    You misspelled "tome" ... and the answer is yes.

    As for the stench on the seat, I recommend that a clear vinegar be
    applied to the seat <no joke>. Of course rinse well ~ then add a
    little baby oil.

  15. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 09:46:49 -0800, "Holly" <[email protected]>
    transparently proposed:

    >then add a little baby oil.

    What method of extraction do you use? Boiling reduction?

    --

    AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

    Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

    Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

    David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

    "But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

    http://www.tweaknet.info/aratzio.html

  16. Holly

    Holly Guest

    Aratzio wrote:
    > On 29 Dec 2005 09:46:49 -0800, "Holly" <[email protected]>
    > transparently proposed:
    >
    > >then add a little baby oil.

    > What method of extraction do you use? Boiling reduction?

    I like the cold water steeping method. Takes a little longer but does
    produce a nice lively hue and fragrant bouquet.

    > --
    >
    > AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005
    >
    > Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
    >
    > Hammer of Thor - July, 2005
    >
    > David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
    >
    > "But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."
    >
    > http://www.tweaknet.info/aratzio.html

  17. Little Meow

    Little Meow Guest

    Holly wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Aratzio wrote:
    >> On 29 Dec 2005 09:46:49 -0800, "Holly" <[email protected]>
    >> transparently proposed:
    >>
    >> >then add a little baby oil.

    >> What method of extraction do you use? Boiling reduction?

    > I like the cold water steeping method. Takes a little longer but does
    > produce a nice lively hue and fragrant bouquet.

    According to a poem he wrote, Chuckles prefers to drill for it.

  18. K. A. Cannon

    K. A. Cannon Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 06:48:16 -0800, "the messenjah"
    <[email protected]> amazed us with his/her particular brand
    of stupidity in
    <[email protected]> in
    rec.arts.poems when he/she wrote:

    >Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    >> I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    >> there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    >> bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?
    >>
    >> http://skywriter.diaryland.com

    >This wasn't posted by Chuck Lysaght.

    Denial is an unhealthy thing Cjucks.

    Of course it was you who posted that message.

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org

    So let's sink another drink
    'Cause it'll give me time to think.
    -Billy Idol

  19. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:00:17 GMT, Little Meow <[email protected]> got
    double secret probation because:

    >Holly wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >

    >> Aratzio wrote:
    >>> On 29 Dec 2005 09:46:49 -0800, "Holly" <[email protected]>
    >>> transparently proposed:

    >>> What method of extraction do you use? Boiling reduction?

    >> I like the cold water steeping method. Takes a little longer but does
    >> produce a nice lively hue and fragrant bouquet.
    >>

    >According to a poem he wrote, Chuckles prefers to drill for it.

    Yes, but that wasn't a drill so much as a gherkin.

    --

    alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

    alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005

    alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

    alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

    David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
    "But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

    http://www.tweaknet.info/aratzio.html

  20. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "stinky picasso" <[email protected]> writes:
    > I do a lot of riding and sometimes I get a little itchy down
    > there...well you know what I mean. It's starting to leave a mark and a
    > bad scent. What kind of cleaning agent would you use for that problem?

    Toilet paper, used as intended.

    Wipe yer ass! It may (or may not) improve your social life
    as well. But it can't hurt. Unless you've got 'roids and
    it's a coarse grade of paper.

    Don't forget to clean your fingernails.

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.