How do you know =?UTF-8?B?eW91wrRyZQ==?= not a masters fattie yet

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
When you go out and ride to see your country´s timetrial championships and
you get asked for your autograph, twice.

E.
feeling goood

You have to stop riding your C40 with full Rabo kit.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:27:52 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> When you go out and ride to see your country´s timetrial championships and
>> you get asked for your autograph, twice.
>>
>> E.
>> feeling goood
>>

> Is this you?
>
>http://velotainment.com/gallery/Ride-for-the-Roses/DSC01602
>
>Steve

Did you notice a certain rider who was wearing his hair suit underneath his
kit?

Hahaha. I shoulda guessed he wouldn't shave down. (As hairy as he is, he'd
be shaving everyday, all day to keep up.)

jj

Andrew F Martin wrote:

> You have to stop riding your C40 with full Rabo kit.

And stop virtually outsprinting Boogerd.

No you have to START riding your C-40 with full Rabo kit. I know I have.

Hey - two things - that looks like the new Kestrel Robin is riding and
I probably have more bikes than he does.

1) Gitane track bike
2) Santa Cruz Superlite
3) LeMond Poprad
4) Atala Cross converted for touring.
5) Vitus 992 in Lotto colors from the early 90's.
6) Basso Loto - best riding bike ever
7) Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1 - the really nice Yellow one you can't get
anywhere
8) Eddy Merckx EX-Pro ti bike - really a NICE BIKE
9) Bottecchia from 1991 in ADR colors and a really nice riding bike
that I use for my Monterey Century each year.
10) Colnago Super - 1982 model repainted white and since I put the
carbon fork on it, there's no better riding bike
11) Colnago C-40 - Similar paint to Rabobank but without the team name
on the top tube. NICE BIKE and weighs nearly nothing

Also in my garage:

12) Basso Gap which I built for my brother who doesn't have any more
room for bikes
13) Fuji Team, brother's bike
14) Vitus 979 frame and fork

Dang, is that all? Oh, yeah, I'm enguiring about a new Team Raleigh
Cyclocross bike.

Hell, I forgot the Guerciotti Cyclocross bike I built for my brother
and still have in the garage as well so that's number 15.