how do you relax after a ride?

I am so wired after a ride the only way I can wind down is after I had sex with the wife. (why do you think I ride all the time)

coffee or beer, depending on the time of day... and a cigarette (yeah, yeah, I should quit)

Originally posted by TbosS
coffee or beer, depending on the time of day... and a cigarette (yeah, yeah, I should quit)

I thought it was only me who smoked a cigarette after a cycle ride !

I would think if you've trained enough it would be hard to be anything but relaxed!!! So relaxed that sometimes the only thing I can be stuffed doing is shower, eat, and sleep! Otherwise replace the sleep with coffee.

Originally posted by Kylie-Anne
I would think if you've trained enough it would be hard to be anything but relaxed!!! So relaxed that sometimes the only thing I can be stuffed doing is shower, eat, and sleep! Otherwise replace the sleep with coffee.

Smoke after ride, not me, no, no...I smoke while riding.

After I play a game called 4x4 Evo 2 (offroad truck racing game - play online)

Like the sex Idea too but wife is asleep when I get home (we work ackward shifts {I'm on 3rd leave house at 8:30pm and get home at 10:am - she leaves for work at 1 or 2pm and gets off at 11pm})

Randy

Originally posted by Ralph Ray
I am so wired after a ride the only way I can wind down is after I had sex with the wife. (why do you think I ride all the time)

If you are that wired after a ride. Then you are not riding long or hard enough. Sure your wife enjoys those long hard rides. But after I'm finished riding, which is everyday, am to exhausted to move. Then again, this is why I am the pack hunter....

Memph

Originally posted by chuy
Memphmann: Thats the first sign of old age haha

Old age, that is funny. Just ride to my maxium level and then some. Hate getting home and not feel exhausted......

Memph

How do you relax after a ride??

I remember one ride I did. It was a 180km out and back ride with a very large bunch in hot and difficult conditions. At the end I was hammered, and went home and drank heaps of fluids.

The funny bit was that I felt hungry and thought I would buy a BBQ chicken and make a few chicken sandwiches.

Well I came home with the chicken and instead of making sandwiches I ended up eating the WHOLE CHICKEN IN ONE SITTING!!!

I defy anyone who has eaten an entire chicken after a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!