how do you relax after a ride?

Originally posted by Memphmann
Sure dehydrate yourself more. Then again American beer is weaker then Canadian.......

Memph

Hey if beer is good enough for Lance, its good enough for me.

Check here:
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/oln/tdf2003video/26feature5_300.wvx

Also, if you are refering to Bud, Miller, Coors, or Old Swillaukee, then you are absolutely correct; very weak and should be disowned as American Beers.

However, Drink yourself a good American porter or stout and you will be singing a different tune.

BTW it has been almost 10 years since I last had Molson Brador. How about sending me some. :)

Originally posted by jitteringjr
Hey if beer is good enough for Lance, its good enough for me.

Check here:
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/oln/tdf2003video/26feature5_300.wvx

Also, if you are refering to Bud, Miller, Coors, or Old Swillaukee, then you are absolutely correct; very weak and should be disowned as American Beers.

However, Drink yourself a good American porter or stout and you will be singing a different tune.

BTW it has been almost 10 years since I last had Molson Brador. How about sending me some. :)

I us to live in a town near the US/Can border. It was so homourous when the American college students would cross the line to drink in our bars. They would get so "hammered" so fast. Easy picking then :)

The best Canadian beer in my opinion is Kookanee. Brewed in Creston, BC and tastes great. I miss it now that I live in Toronto. Also miss the BC herbs...

Memph

That is so funny because I used to be one of those Hammered guys. I used to live in northern New York and we would drive to Monteal to bar hop before we were 21.

What kind of beer is Kookanee? An ale, lager, stout?

That is so funny because I used to be one of those Hammered guys. I used to live in northern New York and we would drive to Monteal to bar hop before we were 21.

What kind of beer is Kookanee? An ale, lager, stout?

Strange how your drinking age is 21. When I use to live in BC (above Washington State), we use to go to the next Province (state), Alberta and drink. The legal age there is 18.

Kookanee is an ale....

Memph

cool beer, I'll keep an eye out for it.

The sad part is that you have to describe where BC is for all the geographically challenged people from the US. We in the US are terribly egocentric.

cool beer, I'll keep an eye out for it.

The sad part is that you have to describe where BC is for all the geographically challenged people from the US. We in the US are terribly egocentric.

Not sad. We as Canadians, learn in school about both countries because one day Canada shall not be a country but another state........

Memph

Originally posted by Memphmann
Sure dehydrate yourself more. Then again American beer is weaker then Canadian.......

Memph

After a long ride I make sure I have rung my wife to get her to fill the spa. I then soak in it for half an hour before she is allowed in, a beer or two later (Aussie beer 5-7%) I am relaxed and ready for anything.

I was in the states in Feb, I was drinking 3 beers to the American's 1 and still wondering when it was going to hit me. I had no idea what to try but got hooked on some local brews from a bub in the ski resort I was at.

sex, for some reason I'm always "frisky" after a ride.

oh and Nikko, I often eat a whole chicken on my own.

Beer, Biere, Biru, Brewsky.

porter, stout, lager, wheat ale, bock, homebrew.... ;)

or H2O if real thirsy.

chill out trance music goes great with the post-cycling endorphin high

Protein boosted juice drink and then the basic **** around the house,wash car,clean house,do yard work,go to the lbs and buy something.

I relax by hvaing some good ol' water. Not old enough for beer!

Or I relax by sitting down. :) ;)

How is it that they told bikers that smoking a cigarette would expand their lungs years ago? They believed that load of bull too. It really doesn't make any sense to me when anyone smokes cigarettes and is a biker. Lol what is the point?
The ride depends upon the time of day. I usually try to keep moving. Fuel up before the ride especially the night before.