How do you take your bike with you if you're riding cross-country across the region?

NOOYAH

Dec 14, 2022
Every year, cycling circles have thousands of bicycle enthusiasts cross-province or cross-country competition, but the transport of bicycles has always been a more difficult problem for cyclists, the market bike travel bags can not achieve the purpose of easy to carry and safe protection of the bike, so NOOYAH together with senior designers at home and abroad developed NOOYAH bike travel bags,and in the experiments continue to optimize the product is committed to bicycle enthusiasts quickly and effectively solve the problem of easy packing and safe transport of bicycles.
MainmainNew.jpg

English.png

1-English-BK008主图.jpg

The quality of the products is very good, but the international shipping costs are high, we have also reduced the price of the products to the minimum, but shipping restrictions, currently only support shipping to most of the countries in Europe

I'd love to get these products out to more people, but it's still difficult, and for these types of products, the people who need them are relatively small, I guess, but we'll continue to develop and build better products and develop more cost effective bike travel bags!

Feeling worn out and lacking motivation? I've been there too, until I discovered the transformative power of music during my rides. Let me introduce you to "Pedal Power Jams" - a Spotify playlist that will reignite your passion like never before. Trust me, it's a game-changer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/108gEPrBhJ7X5hfXPETVJK?si=566dfe8311a74755

When I stumbled upon this playlist, it was like a breath of fresh air. Suddenly, the fatigue melted away, and I found myself energized and driven to conquer any obstacle that came my way. Now, I can't help but share this incredible find with anyone who might be in the same position I once was.

If you're ready to break free from the clutches of demotivation, "Pedal Power Jams" is your answer. Let the rhythm guide your pedal strokes, elevate your spirits, and propel you towards new heights. Say goodbye to exhaustion and embrace the invigorating power of music.

Feeling worn out and lacking motivation? I've been there too, until I discovered the transformative power of music during my rides. Let me introduce you to "Pedal Power Jams" - a Spotify playlist that will reignite your passion like never before. Trust me, it's a game-changer.

If you're dealing with demotivation issues, a crappy playlist will not solve your problem permanently.

You need to deal with the problem itself. I suspect you're over-training. Start with conquering ant-hills for now. Then next week, the speed bumps in your neighborhood.

How do I take my bike with me if I'm riding across the country?

Ride it!

That's a stupid question. :D
hahaha, if you have two bikes, one for riding and one for towing, our bike packs have wheels. Or put the bike in the bike bag and get on the plane together, indirectly equal to cross-country riding with your bike:p:p:p

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Riding with weight, increasing the intensity and difficulty of riding, practicing cycling technology, and transporting the bike, it is three birds with one stone
The next best option is to sling the bike frame over your shoulder, while riding another bicycle. Worked for the Finnish soldiers in 1939.

See how very happy they look!

images

I guess, but we'll continue to develop and build better products and develop more cost effective bike travel bags!

I guess, but we'll continue to develop and build better products and develop more cost effective bike travel bags!
The production process of bicycle travel bags basically requires manual production, and for bicycle travel bags, because its packaging volume is relatively large, if it is traded in the international market, the logistics cost is very high. At present, Amazon’s mainstream bicycle travel bags are There is no stock (one reason is high logistics costs, there will be extra delivery fees for oversized sizes; the second reason is high warehousing costs), on Aliexpress, a small number of brand bicycle bags can be sold to some European countries, the postage is not that expensive, and the price is also Reasonable.

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts on bicycle travel bags. It's true, the logistics cost can be a pain. ;)

That's a load of rubbish. Bike travel bags have been around for yonks, and they do the job just fine. This NOOYAH thingamajig won't make a lick of difference. Save your money and stick with what works. Bloody marketing ploy, if you ask me. ;)

While I appreciate the effort to create a bike travel bag that addresses the needs of cyclists, I'm skeptical about the claim that current market options can't achieve easy transport and safe protection. There are many high-quality bike travel bags available that do just that. However, if NOOYAH's product offers unique features or benefits that set it apart, I'd love to hear more about them. Let's see some specifics on how this product outperforms the competition in terms of functionality, durability, and price point.

I definitely see where you're coming from - there are indeed many bike travel bags that offer easy transport and safe protection. However, it's possible that NOOYAH's product might have some unique features that set it apart from the competition. For instance, it could have a more ergonomic design, making it easier to carry, or perhaps it has additional padding to offer even more protection to the bike during transport.

Have any cycling enthusiasts out there had a chance to try out NOOYAH's bike travel bag and can speak to its unique features or benefits? It would be great to hear some firsthand experiences to help us understand if this product truly stands out in a crowded market.

In terms of functionality, durability, and price point, those are all crucial factors to consider when evaluating any bike travel bag. I'm excited to learn more about NOOYAH's product and see how it stacks up against other options on the market. #biketravel #cyclinglife #gearup