How do you unsubscribe from thread.

anderson

New Member
Apr 26, 2003
I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on how unsubscribe but there's no further info on how to do so. Any idea on how to
unsubscribe from a thread?

Thanks.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:20:39 +1000 someone who may be anderson
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on
>how unsubscribe but there's no further info on how to do so. Any idea
>on how to unsubscribe from a thread?

Read the instructions for your newsreader.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

anderson wrote:
> I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on
> on how to
> unsubscribe from a thread?

Stop using cyclingforums to read this and Do It Properly using a news
feed that carries uk.rec.cycling. Then you can configure a newsreader
of your choice and have much more versatile access to postings than
you'll get with a braindead web interface, as well as easier access to a
broader range of topics using exactly the same interface.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

anderson wrote:
> I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on
> on how to
> unsubscribe from a thread?

Use a newsreader and Usenet rather than cyclingforums.

--
Mark.
http://tranchant.plus.com/

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:20:39 +1000, anderson wrote:

> I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on how

Anderson,
you are accessing this group by using a web-based discussion board
called Cyclingforums.

The group 'uk.rec.cycling' is a Usenet discussion group.
Usenet predated Web sites, and is still going very strong. There is a huge
volume of traffic every day, on every subject under the sun.
Many of us access this group using a newsgroup reading program. In my case
Pan, or other examples are to use a mail reader such as Outlook Express or
Evolution.

The instructions for unsubscribing on Cyclingforums will have to come
from the managers of Cyclingforums I'm afraid. I suggest looking round
the site, and seeing if there are any support or FAQ pages.

"anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on
> how unsubscribe but there's no further info on how to do so. Any idea
> on how to
> unsubscribe from a thread?

Post to the correct forum?

in message <[email protected]>, anderson
('[email protected]') wrote:

> I've clicked onto the link given to me at the bottom of the message on
> how unsubscribe but there's no further info on how to do so. Any idea
> on how to
> unsubscribe from a thread?

If you're using cycling forums there's no help for you. Get a proper
newsreader.

;; Friends don't send friends HTML formatted emails.