How dodgy are you

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Spademan O----L, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "spademan o---[) *" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    > > >
    > > > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    > > >
    > > > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
    > >
    > > Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was
    an
    > > adult.
    > >

    > > --
    > > J'm [Ah, youth. . .]
    > >

    > > To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-
    >
    > how the hell did you get 37,000 pounds??? Out of curiousity, I answered
    yes
    > to every question, and got this:
    >
    > 132 years 9500 pounds

    Sigh... if only you knew about the REALLY bad things you could do in the UK... ;)

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Phil, Squid-in-Training thoughtfully penned:
    > "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...

    >>> Hmm 107 years and 37,000 pounds, but most of that was done before I was an adult.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> J'm [Ah, youth. . .]
    >>>

    >>> To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-
    >>
    >> how the hell did you get 37,000 pounds??? Out of curiousity, I answered yes to every question,
    >> and got this:
    >>
    >> 132 years 9500 pounds
    >
    > Sigh... if only you knew about the REALLY bad things you could do in the UK... ;)

    68 years, 5000 pounds...

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    > >
    > > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    > >
    > > I'm off to hide out in Wales for a bit..
    >
    > Oh .. shit.
    >
    > ' Years in prison: 114.5 potential fine: $7500 plus possibility of a death sentence'
    >
    > Time to flee the planet, methinks.
    >
    > Small Black Dog

    We already knew that you should. It's just taken you a while to figure it out. ;-)
    --
    Westie

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Peter Tønnesen" <[email protected]***privat.dk> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html
    > > >
    > > > 24 yrs -£7000 fines!
    > >
    > > LOL
    > >
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1C525EF4
    > >
    > > I guess we danish vikings doesnt care much about british laws :)
    > >
    > > Peet DK
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/et6f
    >
    > 5.5 and £2000 - not too bad.
    >
    > Jon "Dubious" Bond

    Getting off so lightly! That in itself sounds dodgy to me.
    --
    Westie