How Does Advil Effect Training?

Gary Semics

Nov 23, 2015
Lisbon, Ohio USA
Sorry but it kept giving me an error message when I tried to post it. That's why it got posted more than once. Don't know how to delete...goon mistake on my first thread...lol.

Advil as in the medicine?

I think that is different with every person, but Advil for me is strong that once I popped one because had terrible headache then went to the shops and I was so sedated that couldn't find the milk.

It is a really strong paracetamol.

Hey there! It's great to see someone else in the cycling community. While Advil is typically used as a pain reliever, I understand how it can sometimes cause drowsiness. It's important to remember that everyone's reaction to medication can vary. If you're experiencing headaches during or after cycling, it might be worth exploring alternative solutions like staying well-hydrated, managing your riding intensity, or adjusting your bike fit. Also, keeping a balanced diet and getting enough rest can help prevent headaches. Don't let a headache get in the way of your cycling goals. Keep pushing forward and don't hesitate to reach out for advice from fellow cyclists. Happy riding! ✌️