How does it make you feel when people say negative things about cyclists?

One thing that I remembered that I heard is while I'm riding my bicycle on the road, a car behind kept on horning for me to get off the road. Then the driver pulled over and shouted on me, I will never forget how he called me "disturbing cyclists" I got offended, yes, but I don't want to get into a further trouble so I left without fighting for myself. As long as I'm doing what I wanted to do, I should not be affected with other people will say.

When motorists would yell to cyclists, I just shake my head because I really can't do anything about it with all the road rage here. It's better to just not answer back and ignore them.

When motorists would yell to cyclists, I just shake my head because I really can't do anything about it with all the road rage here. It's better to just not answer back and ignore them.

You're right. Avoiding trouble shows a better sense of judgment. We don't need to add fuel to the fire. Let it burn out and move on.

I usually just ignore them. I don't want to create any trouble and I respect people's opinion. Anyways, fellow cyclists only can understand us. So, let's just stay away from these people who are offending us and putting undesirable thoughts against cycling.

That's the best thing to do. It can only worsen the situation if we put any action against them. But it's also sad to know some other cyclists get in trouble by acting rude against who offend them.