How does one pronounce Merckx?

In article <[email protected]>,
Rick Onanian <[email protected]> writes:

> I'm 24 and can eat anything I want and not gain weight. However, I
> wear 36W-28L (opposite your 28W-36L) pants (when I can find them);
> this does not bode well for my shape as I pass 30 years old...

Well, I'm 50 and can eat anything I want and not gain weight.
Breakfast this morning consisted of a ham steak sandwiched
between two waffles topped w/ 2 huge pats of butter and a
liberal dousing of maple syrup. I wear 32-32 Levis (need a
belt), weigh 147 lbs and am 5'11". And I've got too much
(head) hair. It's thick, long and abundant (but lately it's
going a little salt & pepper).

I owe my extended youthful vigour to these words of wisdom: "Never
marry, and teach your grandchildren the same thing." And also,
cycling. Maybe never having driven a car has something to do with
it, too. And, as a bit of a worry-wart, maybe I worry a lot of
calories away.

I'll probably die of some slow, agonizing, horrible, exotic disease,
or some sort of freak accident. But not for awhile yet (I hope).

cheers,
Tom