How Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman came to dominate their newsgroups

Edward Dolan

Guest
It was never my intention to dominate a newsgroup and I am sure it was not
Mike Vandeman's intention either, but yet I do dominate ARBR and Vandeman
does dominate RBS. We both stay on our own threads and do not step on other
threads, but it seems that it doesn't matter. Others simply go away and
before you know it all there is on these groups is Dolan and Vandeman. I
think both of us in our separate ways serve as a catalyst for a few others
who take us on. Our messages become increasingly contentious and finally we
are preventing others from coming onto the group. That is certainly not my
intention and I know it is not Vandeman's intention either. But what to do
about it?

I encourage others to post to these newsgroups. Vandeman and I will stay on
our own threads as we have always done. Neither of us interfere with other
threads that are not up our alley. Vandeman is far more focused than I am
and is almost a one-note Johnny. I am more far ranging but I make it a point
not to interfere with on topic messages. I would like to see both ARBR and
RBS realize their full potential. There is simply no reason for others not
to be posting to these two newsgroups.

RBM is the standard we should be going by. It is a very large newsgroup and
every idiot in the world is posting to it. It is impossible for any one
person to dominate that newsgroup. But whether a newsgroup is large or small
should not matter as long as everyone respects the threads. I repeat, I do
not step on other's threads unless they are up my alley and neither does
Vandeman. Others should feel free to post away to their heart's content on
ARBR and RBS. We can never be like RBM in size, but we can make up for it in
quality.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> It was never my intention to dominate a newsgroup and I am sure it was not
> Mike Vandeman's intention either, but yet I do dominate ARBR and Vandeman
> does dominate RBS. We both stay on our own threads and do not step on other
> threads, but it seems that it doesn't matter. Others simply go away and
> before you know it all there is on these groups is Dolan and Vandeman. I
> think both of us in our separate ways serve as a catalyst for a few others
> who take us on. Our messages become increasingly contentious and finally we
> are preventing others from coming onto the group. That is certainly not my
> intention and I know it is not Vandeman's intention either. But what to do
> about it?

Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

> I encourage others to post to these newsgroups. Vandeman and I will stay on
> our own threads as we have always done. Neither of us interfere with other
> threads that are not up our alley. Vandeman is far more focused than I am
> and is almost a one-note Johnny. I am more far ranging but I make it a point
> not to interfere with on topic messages. I would like to see both ARBR and
> RBS realize their full potential. There is simply no reason for others not
> to be posting to these two newsgroups.
>
> RBM is the standard we should be going by. It is a very large newsgroup and
> every idiot in the world is posting to it. It is impossible for any one
> person to dominate that newsgroup. But whether a newsgroup is large or small
> should not matter as long as everyone respects the threads. I repeat, I do
> not step on other's threads unless they are up my alley and neither does
> Vandeman. Others should feel free to post away to their heart's content on
> ARBR and RBS. We can never be like RBM in size, but we can make up for it in
> quality.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> It was never my intention to dominate a newsgroup and I am sure it was
>> not
>> Mike Vandeman's intention either, but yet I do dominate ARBR and Vandeman
>> does dominate RBS. We both stay on our own threads and do not step on
>> other
>> threads, but it seems that it doesn't matter. Others simply go away and
>> before you know it all there is on these groups is Dolan and Vandeman. I
>> think both of us in our separate ways serve as a catalyst for a few
>> others
>> who take us on. Our messages become increasingly contentious and finally
>> we
>> are preventing others from coming onto the group. That is certainly not
>> my
>> intention and I know it is not Vandeman's intention either. But what to
>> do
>> about it?

> Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group. It
would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
entertainment.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

>> I encourage others to post to these newsgroups. Vandeman and I will stay
>> on
>> our own threads as we have always done. Neither of us interfere with
>> other
>> threads that are not up our alley. Vandeman is far more focused than I am
>> and is almost a one-note Johnny. I am more far ranging but I make it a
>> point
>> not to interfere with on topic messages. I would like to see both ARBR
>> and
>> RBS realize their full potential. There is simply no reason for others
>> not
>> to be posting to these two newsgroups.
>>
>> RBM is the standard we should be going by. It is a very large newsgroup
>> and
>> every idiot in the world is posting to it. It is impossible for any one
>> person to dominate that newsgroup. But whether a newsgroup is large or
>> small
>> should not matter as long as everyone respects the threads. I repeat, I
>> do
>> not step on other's threads unless they are up my alley and neither does
>> Vandeman. Others should feel free to post away to their heart's content
>> on
>> ARBR and RBS. We can never be like RBM in size, but we can make up for it
>> in
>> quality.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> It was never my intention to dominate a newsgroup and I am sure it
>>> was not
>>> Mike Vandeman's intention either, but yet I do dominate ARBR and
>>> Vandeman does dominate RBS. We both stay on our own threads and do
>>> not step on other
>>> threads, but it seems that it doesn't matter. Others simply go away
>>> and before you know it all there is on these groups is Dolan and
>>> Vandeman. I think both of us in our separate ways serve as a
>>> catalyst for a few others
>>> who take us on. Our messages become increasingly contentious and
>>> finally we
>>> are preventing others from coming onto the group. That is certainly
>>> not my
>>> intention and I know it is not Vandeman's intention either. But what
>>> to do
>>> about it?

>> Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group.
> It would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
> entertainment.

Ahhhhhhhh Blow Me.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
>

>>> I encourage others to post to these newsgroups. Vandeman and I will
>>> stay on
>>> our own threads as we have always done. Neither of us interfere with
>>> other
>>> threads that are not up our alley. Vandeman is far more focused than
>>> I am and is almost a one-note Johnny. I am more far ranging but I
>>> make it a point
>>> not to interfere with on topic messages. I would like to see both
>>> ARBR and
>>> RBS realize their full potential. There is simply no reason for
>>> others not
>>> to be posting to these two newsgroups.
>>>
>>> RBM is the standard we should be going by. It is a very large
>>> newsgroup and
>>> every idiot in the world is posting to it. It is impossible for any
>>> one person to dominate that newsgroup. But whether a newsgroup is
>>> large or small
>>> should not matter as long as everyone respects the threads. I
>>> repeat, I do
>>> not step on other's threads unless they are up my alley and neither
>>> does Vandeman. Others should feel free to post away to their heart's
>>> content on
>>> ARBR and RBS. We can never be like RBM in size, but we can make up
>>> for it in
>>> quality.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> It was never my intention to dominate a newsgroup and I am sure it was
>>> not
>>> Mike Vandeman's intention either, but yet I do dominate ARBR and
>>> Vandeman
>>> does dominate RBS. We both stay on our own threads and do not step on
>>> other
>>> threads, but it seems that it doesn't matter. Others simply go away and
>>> before you know it all there is on these groups is Dolan and Vandeman.
>>> think both of us in our separate ways serve as a catalyst for a few
>>> others
>>> who take us on. Our messages become increasingly contentious and finally
>>> we
>>> are preventing others from coming onto the group. That is certainly not
>>> my
>>> intention and I know it is not Vandeman's intention either. But what to
>>> do
>>> about it?

>> Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group. It
> would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
> entertainment.

Perhaps discussions of gearing, frame types, cycling routes and such is
EXACTLY what people post for. There a million sites for "entertainment". Why
read about the non-sexual proclamations of a self-absorbed individual when I
want to know what gearing I should have when visiting the Blue Ridge
Parkway?

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> news:[email protected]:
>>

>>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to
>>> do. Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull
>>> group. It would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS
>>> expecting some entertainment.
>>>

>> Ahhhhhhhh Blow Me.

> This guy supposedly has a Ph.D. degree from the University of Illinois
> in electrical engineering. Now you know why I do not reserve
> unqualified respect for those with higher degrees. Jerks are jerks no
> matter what!
>
> He was also a former Marine and that now is apparently the kind of
> person he has chosen to revert to for purposes of these newsgroups.
> Once a grunt, always a grunt! "Semper Fi" you jar head!

I was just wondering how easy it was to under your skin.

Hardly a challenge, it was easier that I thought

"S Curtiss" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

>> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
>> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group. It
>> would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
>> entertainment.
>>

> Perhaps discussions of gearing, frame types, cycling routes and such is
> EXACTLY what people post for. There a million sites for "entertainment".
> Why read about the non-sexual proclamations of a self-absorbed individual
> when I want to know what gearing I should have when visiting the Blue
> Ridge Parkway?

Nope, I cannot believe there are any humans who are so dead that they would
limit themselves to what you propose. Either be a complete human being or be
gone! I know better than you what is good for you!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

>> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
>> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group.
>> It would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
>> entertainment.
>>

> Ahhhhhhhh Blow Me.

This guy supposedly has a Ph.D. degree from the University of Illinois in
electrical engineering. Now you know why I do not reserve unqualified
respect for those with higher degrees. Jerks are jerks no matter what!

He was also a former Marine and that now is apparently the kind of person he
has chosen to revert to for purposes of these newsgroups. Once a grunt,
always a grunt! "Semper Fi" you jar head!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:

[...]
>>> Ahhhhhhhh Blow Me.

>> This guy supposedly has a Ph.D. degree from the University of Illinois
>> in electrical engineering. Now you know why I do not reserve
>> unqualified respect for those with higher degrees. Jerks are jerks no
>> matter what!
>>
>> He was also a former Marine and that now is apparently the kind of
>> person he has chosen to revert to for purposes of these newsgroups.
>> Once a grunt, always a grunt! "Semper Fi" you jar head!

> I was just wondering how easy it was to [get] under your skin.
>
> Hardly a challenge, it was easier that I thought [.]

It is not possible for anyone in cyberspace to get under my skin. Everything
is *** for tat with me. That is all it is and all it can ever be. After all,
there is real life and then there is Usenet. Only a fool would confuse and
conflate the two.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. By the way, you might want to learn how to edit your posts. Others on
these newsgroups have me in their kill file and that is where you will soon
be yourself if you continue to quote me in full in your every message.
Unlike you, many others simply cannot stand a little contention. They want
all to be peace and light in their universe.

PS2. I am the best editor Usenet has ever known. It comes from my
professional training as a librarian. Follow my example and you will never
go far from wrong.

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>>> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
>>> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group. It
>>> would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
>>> entertainment.
>>>

>> Perhaps discussions of gearing, frame types, cycling routes and such is
>> EXACTLY what people post for. There a million sites for "entertainment".
>> Why read about the non-sexual proclamations of a self-absorbed individual
>> when I want to know what gearing I should have when visiting the Blue
>> Ridge Parkway?

> Nope, I cannot believe there are any humans who are so dead that they
> would limit themselves to what you propose. Either be a complete human
> being or be gone! I know better than you what is good for you!

Who is being limited? With a million websites (and other NGs) dedicated to
entertainment, who needs you to post junk? We're smart enough to find
entertainment on our own. Here is a place for information we can use and
share to enhance our cycling experience. Reading the ramblings of a
psychiatric throwaway does'nt cut it.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> It was never my intention to dominate a newsgroup and I am sure it was
> >> not
> >> Mike Vandeman's intention either, but yet I do dominate ARBR and Vandeman
> >> does dominate RBS. We both stay on our own threads and do not step on
> >> other
> >> threads, but it seems that it doesn't matter. Others simply go away and
> >> before you know it all there is on these groups is Dolan and Vandeman. I
> >> think both of us in our separate ways serve as a catalyst for a few
> >> others
> >> who take us on. Our messages become increasingly contentious and finally
> >> we
> >> are preventing others from coming onto the group. That is certainly not
> >> my
> >> intention and I know it is not Vandeman's intention either. But what to
> >> do
> >> about it?

> > Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group. It
> would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
> entertainment.

Thanks for validating what I said of you in the past ... Ed Dolan has
little more than ARBR from which to derive meaning in his life. The
Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has assumed an exaggerated
prominence in his hierarchical order of relevance. The Usenet
newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the source from which he
garners his sense of accomplishment and self-esteem. Regardless of his
opinion of the readership, without the lifeblood of the Usenet
newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has nothing and is nothing.
What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the cantankerous, misguided,
quintessential fool. It must really suck to be head swollen ... HEAD
Dolan.

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > news:[email protected]:

> [...]
> >>
> >> This guy supposedly has a Ph.D. degree from the University of Illinois
> >> in electrical engineering. Now you know why I do not reserve
> >> unqualified respect for those with higher degrees. Jerks are jerks no
> >> matter what!
> >>
> >> He was also a former Marine and that now is apparently the kind of
> >> person he has chosen to revert to for purposes of these newsgroups.
> >> Once a grunt, always a grunt! "Semper Fi" you jar head!

> > I was just wondering how easy it was to [get] under your skin.
> >
> > Hardly a challenge, it was easier that I thought [.]

> It is not possible for anyone in cyberspace to get under my skin. Everything
> is *** for tat with me. That is all it is and all it can ever be. After all,
> there is real life and then there is Usenet. Only a fool would confuse and
> conflate the two.

WARNING ... GaryG-like sexual innuendo comin' atcha. I've got your
"tat", but I doubt you'll erver figure out what to do with a "***" ;^)
- Jim McNamara

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> Perhaps discussions of gearing, frame types, cycling routes and such is
>>> EXACTLY what people post for. There a million sites for "entertainment".
>>> Why read about the non-sexual proclamations of a self-absorbed
>>> individual when I want to know what gearing I should have when visiting
>>> the Blue Ridge Parkway?

>> Nope, I cannot believe there are any humans who are so dead that they
>> would limit themselves to what you propose. Either be a complete human
>> being or be gone! I know better than you what is good for you!

> Who is being limited? With a million websites (and other NGs) dedicated to
> entertainment, who needs you to post junk? We're smart enough to find
> entertainment on our own. Here is a place for information we can use and
> share to enhance our cycling experience. Reading the ramblings of a
> psychiatric throwaway does'nt [doesn't] cut it.

ALL newsgroups without any exceptions whatsoever are by and for idiots.
Therefore, it does not matter what gets posted on any of them since only
idiots like Curtiss are present. If you want intelligence, then go to a
moderated forum where an editor will get rid of the idiots and their idiotic
messages.

I repeat, there is no one on these newsgroups (unmoderated) except assholes
and jerks! What else do you need to know?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Tis a simple problem with a simpl solution ... L E A V E !!!!!

>> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to do.
>> Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull group. It
>> would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS expecting some
>> entertainment.

> Thanks for validating what I said of you in the past ... Ed Dolan has
> little more than ARBR from which to derive meaning in his life. The
> Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has assumed an exaggerated
> prominence in his hierarchical order of relevance. The Usenet
> newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the source from which he
> garners his sense of accomplishment and self-esteem. Regardless of his
> opinion of the readership, without the lifeblood of the Usenet
> newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has nothing and is nothing.
> What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the cantankerous, misguided,
> quintessential fool. It must really suck to be head swollen ... HEAD
> Dolan.
>
> Jim McNamara

Here is Jim yet once more expressing all those doubts about himself. It is
really too bad he cannot go forth into the world like Ed Dolan the Great,
oblivious to all but himself. I stopped checking my credentials with others
by the time I was out of my teens, but apparently some guys just never get
out of their teens.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "S Curtiss" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Nope, I cannot believe there are any humans who are so dead that
>>> they would limit themselves to what you propose. Either be a
>>> complete human being or be gone! I know better than you what is good
>>> for you!

>> Who is being limited? With a million websites (and other NGs)
>> dedicated to entertainment, who needs you to post junk? We're smart
>> enough to find entertainment on our own. Here is a place for
>> information we can use and share to enhance our cycling experience.
>> Reading the ramblings of a psychiatric throwaway does'nt [doesn't]
>> cut it.

> ALL newsgroups without any exceptions whatsoever are by and for
> idiots. Therefore, it does not matter what gets posted on any of them
> since only idiots like Curtiss are present. If you want intelligence,
> then go to a moderated forum where an editor will get rid of the
> idiots and their idiotic messages.
>
> I repeat, there is no one on these newsgroups (unmoderated) except
> assholes and jerks! What else do you need to know?

You are, of course, including yourself in that group of asshoes and
jerks.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Well, that is ONE possible solution, but then what would I have to
>>> do. Besides, I add interest to what would otherwise be a very dull
>>> group. It would not be fair to those who come to ARBR and RBS
>>> expecting some entertainment.

>> Thanks for validating what I said of you in the past ... Ed Dolan has
>> little more than ARBR from which to derive meaning in his life. The
>> Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has assumed an exaggerated
>> prominence in his hierarchical order of relevance. The Usenet
>> newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the source from which he
>> garners his sense of accomplishment and self-esteem. Regardless of
>> his opinion of the readership, without the lifeblood of the Usenet
>> newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has nothing and is
>> nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the cantankerous,
>> misguided, quintessential fool. It must really suck to be head
>> swollen ... HEAD Dolan.
>>
>> Jim McNamara

> Here is Jim yet once more expressing all those doubts about himself.
> It is really too bad he cannot go forth into the world like Ed Dolan
> the Great, oblivious to all but himself. I stopped checking my
> credentials with others by the time I was out of my teens, but
> apparently some guys just never get out of their teens.

There is nothing more to say here, Jim said it all with blazing accuracy

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[...]
> Nice try Conan, I have the e-mail you initially sent me. You started
> the e-mail exchange. I just got you so ****** that you just had to do
> it, didnt you. You can deny it, but I got the proof. And here it is:
>
> See where is states:
>
> "Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> That means I wrote my message in the news server.
> All the rest of the header is a e-mail header.
>
> To sum it up. You stated the e-mail exchange, now you are tring to deny
> it, Vandy, would of course, type the word liar in all caps, but that is
> simply too childish for me.

Nope, I got your message in my email box and I did not see in on the
newsgroup. I NEVER send anyone an email message that is connected to the
newsgroups unless I get an email from them first. My standard policy is to
discourage all such communication as I like to keep Usenet separate from my
real life. Elementary, my dear Watson!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:

[...]
>> ALL newsgroups without any exceptions whatsoever are by and for
>> idiots. Therefore, it does not matter what gets posted on any of them
>> since only idiots like Curtiss are present. If you want intelligence,
>> then go to a moderated forum where an editor will get rid of the
>> idiots and their idiotic messages.
>>
>> I repeat, there is no one on these newsgroups (unmoderated) except
>> assholes and jerks! What else do you need to know?

> You are, of course, including yourself in that group of assholes and
> jerks.

Yes, I am, but only for the purposes of Usenet. Mainly I am slumming on
these newsgroups to see how the other half lives and thinks. My every
expectation has been fulfilled in spades. Like I said, nothing but assholes
and jerks!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Chris Foster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>

>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Thanks for validating what I said of you in the past ... Ed Dolan has
>>> little more than ARBR from which to derive meaning in his life. The
>>> Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has assumed an exaggerated
>>> prominence in his hierarchical order of relevance. The Usenet
>>> newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the source from which he
>>> garners his sense of accomplishment and self-esteem. Regardless of
>>> his opinion of the readership, without the lifeblood of the Usenet
>>> newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has nothing and is
>>> nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the cantankerous,
>>> misguided, quintessential fool. It must really suck to be head
>>> swollen ... HEAD Dolan.
>>>
>>> Jim McNamara

>> Here is Jim yet once more expressing all those doubts about himself.
>> It is really too bad he cannot go forth into the world like Ed Dolan
>> the Great, oblivious to all but himself. I stopped checking my
>> credentials with others by the time I was out of my teens, but
>> apparently some guys just never get out of their teens.

> There is nothing more to say here, Jim said it all with blazing accuracy

Jim is into nothing but gobbledygook. He has always been that way. But it is
good to see one turkey (Chris) recognize another turkey (Jim).

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>>> Nope, I cannot believe there are any humans who are so dead that they
>>> would limit themselves to what you propose. Either be a complete human
>>> being or be gone! I know better than you what is good for you!

>> Who is being limited? With a million websites (and other NGs) dedicated
>> to entertainment, who needs you to post junk? We're smart enough to find
>> entertainment on our own. Here is a place for information we can use and
>> share to enhance our cycling experience. Reading the ramblings of a
>> psychiatric throwaway does'nt [doesn't] cut it.

> ALL newsgroups without any exceptions whatsoever are by and for idiots.
> Therefore, it does not matter what gets posted on any of them since only
> idiots like Curtiss are present. If you want intelligence, then go to a
> moderated forum where an editor will get rid of the idiots and their
> idiotic messages.

Hello Dolan, the great idiot

> I repeat, there is no one on these newsgroups (unmoderated) except
> assholes and jerks! What else do you need to know?

Hello Dolan, the great asshole and jerk.