How ****ed am I?

Donald Munro wrote:

> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>

>>How long does it take to change a 100 W lightbulb?
>>- About 10 seconds.
>>So that's 36 kW/h.

> Unless you're a computer programmer.

Power of 10 (not 2) is valid in this context. 1000, not 1024.
(Teaching introductory programming, can you tell...?)

On 24 Jan 2005 00:30:07 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>>> cool as the other side of the pillow

> There's probably a classics rider or two who deserves
> the epithet (last spring, Rebellin while sitting on
> Boogerd, perhaps).

Oo, how about Wesemann sitting on Hoste's wheel.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:38:25 +0100, Ewoud Dronkert
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> There's probably a classics rider or two who deserves
>> the epithet (last spring, Rebellin while sitting on
>> Boogerd, perhaps).

>Oo, how about Wesemann sitting on Hoste's wheel.

I was just watching that again while on the indoor trainer last night.
He played it so right.

JFT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

>> As a masters fattie, this is the bike I've been lusting after,
>> from the same people:
>>
>> http://bikeforest.com/cb/

> That must be a prototype - it looks like they left off the adapter for
> the TV.

Well, if you wanted to explore the outrageous electronics end of
things, you might look here:

http://www.microship.com/bike/

I could see building something like that, except for the part about
the beard. They won't let you ride a bike like that without a beard.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> http://www.microship.com/bike/
>
> I could see building something like that, except for the part about
> the beard. They won't let you ride a bike like that without a beard.

He and David Michael Anthony (another 2008 Olympic hopeful) would make quite
a tandem team.

In article <[email protected]>,
Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> As a masters fattie, this is the bike I've been lusting after,
> >> from the same people:
> >>
> >> http://bikeforest.com/cb/

> > That must be a prototype - it looks like they left off the adapter for
> > the TV.

> Well, if you wanted to explore the outrageous electronics end of
> things, you might look here:
>
> http://www.microship.com/bike/
>
> I could see building something like that, except for the part about
> the beard. They won't let you ride a bike like that without a beard.
>
> Bob Schwartz
> [email protected]

It said:
"The ability to type while mobile was amazingly liberating."

Oh my...

--
tanx,
Howard