How good is cycling on the body?

Simon Brooke wrote:

> I want to be fit and to be able to
> keep going for a long time.

A lady from China sent me an e-mail recently offering that if I bought
her meds ;-)

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

>> Also, don't forget more muscle = more calories burnt = more pies/BEER.
>
> That's an interesting equation you have there. The pies/BEER part
> concerns me.

Thank you for the correction. The revised equation has been tested and
found to be Good.

--
Did you know that the average male needs 2500 calories a day, and that
exercise 'burns off' these essential calories? Sensible people always

"Mark Thompson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>>> Also, don't forget more muscle = more calories burnt = more pies/BEER.

>> That's an interesting equation you have there. The pies/BEER part
>> concerns me.

> Thank you for the correction. The revised equation has been tested and
> found to be Good.

Good or God ?

> Simon Brooke wrote:
>>
>> I want to be fit and to be able to
>> keep going for a long time.
>>

> A lady from China sent me an e-mail recently offering that if I bought her
> meds ;-)

Yebbut, you'll have a heck of a job getting trousers to fit when it's six
foot long and the circumferance of a wheelie bin...

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Simon Brooke wrote:
>>>
>>> I want to be fit and to be able to
>>> keep going for a long time.
>>>

>> A lady from China sent me an e-mail recently offering that if I bought
>> her meds ;-)
>>

> Yebbut, you'll have a heck of a job getting trousers to fit when it's
> six foot long and the circumferance of a wheelie bin...

Yebbut nobbut yebbut I've been told I'll be able to chop wood with it
and open beer bottles after popping one of their pills.

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

Mark Thompson wrote:
>>>Also, don't forget more muscle = more calories burnt = more pies/BEER.

>>That's an interesting equation you have there. The pies/BEER part
>>concerns me.

> Thank you for the correction. The revised equation has been tested and
> found to be Good.

Glad to be of service.

>> Thank you for the correction. The revised equation has been tested and
>> found to be Good.

> Good or God ?

Good, as in 1066AAT's Good Thing, but there's a it of God in there too:

Re-reading of the last supper shows us that:

God is wine
We should get closer to God
Beer probably gets us close enough.