How good is Pecharroman?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jack Lebowski, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. Have any of you followed Jose Antonio Pecharroman over the last year or so? I know he won a couple
    shorter stage races against strong competition, but is he the real deal for the big tours? What are
    his strengths, weaknesses? Thanks for any input.

    Tags:

  2. Jack Lebowski wrote:

    > Have any of you followed Jose Antonio Pecharroman over the last year or so? I know he won a couple
    > shorter stage races against strong competition, but is he the real deal for the big tours? What
    > are his strengths, weaknesses? Thanks for any input.

    The real question is, "is his strength for real?" Considering the lax drug testing in Spain.
    Interesting he's signed with Quick Step ...