How hot is Lynn Gag? Seriously

jerry in vermont

Guest
WTF. How does a toolbox like RGAG go home to THAT every night.

Goddamn. That is much more flattering team kit then this year, IMHO.
She should have a "zipper optional" clause in her contract.

In Pez Daily Distractions, in case you didn't see it.

I may have to head back there later...

javascript:showpic("http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/gaggioli2.jpg",450,625);

Check Mountain Biking's Roadie International magazine, Spring 2005
issue. There's a story about Lynn Gaggioli, and the Pez pic is on page
37. The article reads like a Vanity Fair fluff piece, and the pic in
question has the article's title strategically placed.

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/

"jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WTF. How does a toolbox like RGAG go home to THAT every night.
>
> Goddamn. That is much more flattering team kit then this year, IMHO.
> She should have a "zipper optional" clause in her contract.
>
> In Pez Daily Distractions, in case you didn't see it.
>
> I may have to head back there later...
>
> javascript:showpic("http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/gaggioli2.jpg",450,625);

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/flanders-miss1.JPG\

I'm definitely in love!

Think I'll take that business trip to Brugge after all.

"Steady Rollin' Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/
>

> "jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> WTF. How does a toolbox like RGAG go home to THAT every night.
>>
>> Goddamn. That is much more flattering team kit then this year, IMHO.
>> She should have a "zipper optional" clause in her contract.
>>
>> In Pez Daily Distractions, in case you didn't see it.
>>
>> I may have to head back there later...
>>
>> javascript:showpic("http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/gaggioli2.jpg",450,625);

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/tirreno05-miss1a.jpg

MAN ALIVE!!!!

news:p[email protected]...

<[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/
>

>"jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> WTF. How does a toolbox like RGAG go home to THAT every night.
>>
>> Goddamn. That is much more flattering team kit then this year, IMHO.
>> She should have a "zipper optional" clause in her contract.
>>
>> In Pez Daily Distractions, in case you didn't see it.
>>
>> I may have to head back there later...
>>
>> javascript:showpic("http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/gaggioli2.jpg",450,625);

Jaye Davidson:
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/crit-miss2.jpg

Scary Spice:
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/tourbaby.JPG

They took down that picture because it became known that Tom Kunich was "In
Love".
> http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/flanders-miss1.JPG\
>
> I'm definitely in love!
>
> Think I'll take that business trip to Brugge after all.
>
> "Steady Rollin' Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/
> >

> > "jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> WTF. How does a toolbox like RGAG go home to THAT every night.
> >>
> >> Goddamn. That is much more flattering team kit then this year, IMHO.
> >> She should have a "zipper optional" clause in her contract.
> >>
> >> In Pez Daily Distractions, in case you didn't see it.
> >>
> >> I may have to head back there later...

javascript:showpic("http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/gaggi
oli2.jpg",450,625);

Why stop there when you can have them all!

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/

On 6/20/05 6:25 PM, in article [email protected], "Steady
Rollin' Man" <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/
>

> "jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> WTF. How does a toolbox like RGAG go home to THAT every night.
>>
>> Goddamn. That is much more flattering team kit then this year, IMHO.
>> She should have a "zipper optional" clause in her contract.
>>
>> In Pez Daily Distractions, in case you didn't see it.
>>
>> I may have to head back there later...
>>
>> javascript:showpic("http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes05/gaggio
>> li2.jpg",450,625);

I am joining the ORC today. That looks like a hot club. I am a little
concerned how i am going to look in those shorts.
RVD

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> I am joining the ORC today. That looks like a hot club. I am a little
> concerned how i am going to look in those shorts.
> RVD

If that's who I think it is she's a 17/18 now. At the Nationals in
Clemson my son and most of the other guys spent the weekend staying as
close as possible to her. She looks just as good from the front.
It was really funny to watch all the teenage guys drooling and just
going non-functional whenever she was around.
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> > I am joining the ORC today. That looks like a hot club. I am a little
> > concerned how i am going to look in those shorts.
> > RVD

> If that's who I think it is she's a 17/18 now. At the Nationals in
> Clemson my son and most of the other guys spent the weekend staying as
> close as possible to her. She looks just as good from the front.
> It was really funny to watch all the teenage guys drooling and just
> going non-functional whenever she was around.
> Bill C

She's changed some or the team photos were done off-season:
http://www.orlandoroadclub.com/teams/juniors.html
Bill C