How is the NG?

Ozarkmtbr

Guest
I have been off my bike and out of the NG for many a months.

Is Roger ok from surgery last spring and back in the saddle?

Is 'Midnight at the AM-B' still alive?

I'm plunging right back into riding on Womble trail Saturday. I'm all giddy about it!

OzarkMtbr

OzarkMtbr wrote:

> I have been off my bike and out of the NG for many a months.
>
> Is Roger ok from surgery last spring and back in the saddle?
>
> Is 'Midnight at the AM-B' still alive?
>
> I'm plunging right back into riding on Womble trail Saturday. I'm all giddy about it!
>
> OzarkMtbr

Well We haven't heard much from Rog... We all hope is okay... The AMB bar was closed due to the fact
that the bar keep seems to have gotten a

"legitimate" job... Glad to have you back...

Jimbo(san)

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:48:56 -0600, "OzarkMtbr" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have been off my bike and out of the NG for many a months.
>
>Is Roger ok from surgery last spring and back in the saddle?

dunno

>Is 'Midnight at the AM-B' still alive?

hope so

>I'm plunging right back into riding on Womble trail Saturday. I'm all giddy about it!
>
>OzarkMtbr

Welcome back,

:-]