How is the NG?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ozarkmtbr, Feb 13, 2003.

  1. Ozarkmtbr

    Ozarkmtbr Guest

    I have been off my bike and out of the NG for many a months.

    Is Roger ok from surgery last spring and back in the saddle?

    Is 'Midnight at the AM-B' still alive?

    I'm plunging right back into riding on Womble trail Saturday. I'm all giddy about it!

    OzarkMtbr

    Tags:

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    OzarkMtbr wrote:

    > I have been off my bike and out of the NG for many a months.
    >
    > Is Roger ok from surgery last spring and back in the saddle?
    >
    > Is 'Midnight at the AM-B' still alive?
    >
    > I'm plunging right back into riding on Womble trail Saturday. I'm all giddy about it!
    >
    > OzarkMtbr

    Well We haven't heard much from Rog... We all hope is okay... The AMB bar was closed due to the fact
    that the bar keep seems to have gotten a

    "legitimate" job... Glad to have you back...

    Jimbo(san)

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:48:56 -0600, "OzarkMtbr" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have been off my bike and out of the NG for many a months.
    >
    >Is Roger ok from surgery last spring and back in the saddle?

    dunno

    >Is 'Midnight at the AM-B' still alive?

    hope so

    >I'm plunging right back into riding on Womble trail Saturday. I'm all giddy about it!
    >
    >OzarkMtbr

    Welcome back,

    :-]