How long before thunder/chris t gets kicked out of DPF (again)

earth_dweller

Jul 30, 2006
Yes, our thunder is back to posting at DPF after being banned for a million years (or whatever time it was).

So how long before he is banned?

earth_dweller said:
Yes, our thunder is back to posting at DPF after being banned for a million years (or whatever time it was).

It was just over a week last time: http://www.dailypelotonforums.com/main/index.php?s=&showtopic=4005&view=findpost&p=87397

The level of antipathy that Chris H felt ... feels ... for Chris T is difficult to over-state. Chris H has left DPF alone for a while, but if he comes back...

Praise the Lord, though. That place is better and more interesting already. You might just save that site, Thunder.

edit: and House, too, of course. But I've never been PMed by House insulting Chris T, so I think he's more controlled than Chris H.

earth_dweller said:

House will be attracted to him like a moth to a flame... :p

Glad no one has selected guess #4 yet!

Lightening might strike!

Perhaps I'll visit DPF a little more often with more sensical arguments bound to be there. One big plus is it appears that the unbelievably idiot "pugdog" does not post there anymore or at least very little. That guy is a twit. Cannot figure who the bigger Cultist **** is, Bambi or Pugdog.

Forget DP, I'm praying to the Lord that they ban him here. The amount of gay **** he spams me with is intolerable.

classic1 said:
Forget DP, I'm praying to the Lord that they ban him here. The amount of gay **** he spams me with is intolerable.
:D you spelt ghey incorrectly

it is G H E Y

Drongo said:
It was just over a week last time: http://www.dailypelotonforums.com/main/index.php?s=&showtopic=4005&view=findpost&p=87397

The level of antipathy that Chris H felt ... feels ... for Chris T is difficult to over-state. Chris H has left DPF alone for a while, but if he comes back...

Praise the Lord, though. That place is better and more interesting already. You might just save that site, Thunder.

edit: and House, too, of course. But I've never been PMed by House insulting Chris T, so I think he's more controlled than Chris H.
It is a badge of honour,

does not H post under another handle?

He safe…2 moderators (VBB + RTT) welcome thunder post!

They painted new thunder?

Thunder not kicked when he learn mod skill…very modest skill…kiss mod ass…not obsess… a litle ass

Till then, th-under

to self freedom

But don’t be yessir

We need you briliancy

hawkeye87 said:
Glad no one has selected guess #4 yet!

Lightening might strike!
Haha! Mt. Krakatoa will blow up before that happens ... unless he develops subtle trolling abilities that is.

My bet is on House turning up sometime...

thunder said:
It is a badge of honour,

does not H post under another handle?
There are a few users, and at least one moderator, who post with sockpuppets at DPF.

jimmypop said:
There are a few users, and at least one moderator, who post with sockpuppets at DPF.
they should call themselves

dopingapologist1
dopingapologist2

I wonder if Landis has a sockpuppet.

Drongo said:

Come on, isn't it obvious Drongo? Chris is that site. :rolleyes: :D

Nice poll Edie, but I really don't feel as though I can vote. He's such a complex man that I just don't think it can be pigeon holed into 4 choices. There are just so many other factors to consider . . .

I'll have to think long and hard before making a choice. :D

C'dale Girl said:
Nice poll Edie, but I really don't feel as though I can vote. He's such a complex man that I just don't think it can be pigeon holed into 4 choices. There are just so many other factors to consider . . .

I'll have to think long and hard before making a choice. :D
you just want me booted from every cycling site known to man

thunder said:
you just want me booted from every cycling site known to man
Nothing could be further from the truth. When's the last time I posted on DP? ;)

Before making a choice though, I just want to put some thought into it because I'm competitive and like to win.

But, you know, I find your post here enlightening and I think I might pick the long shot here. First I need a couple things answered. Be back in a bit.

Drongo said:

you know, it is pretty ironic but I think that you are right, Rhunder might actually save DPF, cos it is (was?) dying a slow painful death.

Wow! We actually have someone who thinks that thunder drank the Koolaid and thinks that LA is clean!!! :eek:

TheDarkLord said:
Wow! We actually have someone who thinks that thunder drank the Koolaid and thinks that LA is clean!!! :eek:
That would be me TDL ;) , though I unfortunately didn't get to place that vote first; someone beat me to it as work obligations called and I just now got to vote. Now I see there are 3.

But, I must qualify. It's a longshot but I'm going with never banned, not that he drank the koolaid. But, that part's just funny really.

Did I mention I like to play roulette and the lottery too. :D