How long do you usually go for a ride daily?

20+- 2-3 times during the week and 30-50 on weekends(unless it rains). Running is a substitute if the weather is too crappy or if I'm short on time.

For me, it really just depends on how I feel that day. Some days I'll ride for hours while on others I'll ride for maybe ten minutes. Just depends on the weather and my mood.

It's actually been a long time since I've been on a bike, but I'm planning to ride most of the time because I need to commute from place to place!

We all have our routines when it comes to cycling. Some of us do it for leisure, some to train up, while some use it as a form of exercise. How long do you usually go for a ride daily? Me about an hour, just riding through the streets near my apartment. There's only a few cars in the area, so it's a really great place to ride around in. The views are great, the fresh air is divine, and I can feel free for an hour a day leaving all my troubles behind. What about you?
I enjoy riding and I am retired so have free time.

In the Spring I usually ride my 4 hour route. I take a day off to cut the grass each week. And I don't like to start a ride in the rain any more.

Having the free time available to be able to ride everyday is something that a lot of people struggle with, but that doesn't mean they don't want to, or makes them any less passionate about cycling as a person that does.

There's been times in my life when I simply haven't had the time to cycle daily, but while I have missed it, I've had to accept I've got other responsibilities to take care of that are more important.

I don't really have time for long rides during weekdays. I just ride from home to work in the morning and back home in the evening. It takes about an hour and twenty minutes or so. Weekends however are completely different. I can ride with friends or my girlfriend literally for hours until my legs will burn.

I also noticed that when I used to commute to work on the bike I didn't cycle as much at the weekend, so that's one of the main reasons I stopped. Cycling during the week to and from work used to take me about half an hour but when it got to the weekend, sometimes I just wanted a rest so didn't go out on the bike at all.

Now I drive to and from work, I've noticed that I'm enjoying my cycling more than ever now as I can go out when I want and for as long as I want, and I'm not tied to the daily commute like I used to be.