Hi guys,
Brand new to the forum so completely understand why posts need moderating, but I was just wondering how long it takes before you can post as a normal member? It sometimes lets me post and reply, and sometimes it doesn't.
Cheers,
Gary
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi guys,
Brand new to the forum so completely understand why posts need moderating, but I was just wondering how long it takes before you can post as a normal member? It sometimes lets me post and reply, and sometimes it doesn't.
Cheers,
Gary
I think 10, but maybe that picture of you with the pint is scaring the mods [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
Haha maybe, I'll have to find a new one! :-)
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.