how long for glucosamine to take effect?

Strangiato

Guest
I've started taking 1000mg per day glucosamine for moderately painful arthritic knees (I'm 44).

If it does start to take effect, how long is it supposed to take?

Am I taking enough?

"Strangiato" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I've started taking 1000mg per day glucosamine for moderately painful arthritic knees (I'm 44).
>
> If it does start to take effect, how long is it supposed to take?
>
> Am I taking enough?

Hi Strangiato,

I thought I could offer some useful information about arthritis pain relief.

My father-in law has been able to get a great deal of relief from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. He
used to use glucosamine, but it didn't give him complete relief. He found some new information and
it took him only a few days to start feeling better. There is more information at this website:

www.essentialhealthtips.com/affiliate/omega9.html

Hope this helps.

I just want you to know that you were nearly reported for advertising because it is not allowed in
this newsgroup by charter and will be reported if seen again.

> Hi Strangiato,
>
> I thought I could offer some useful information about arthritis pain relief.
>
> My father-in law has been able to get a great deal of relief from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
> He used to use glucosamine, but it didn't give him complete relief. He found some new information
> and it took him only a few days to start feeling better. There is more information at this
> website:
>
> Hope this helps.

In message <[email protected]>, 4healthy1s
<[email protected]> writes
>"Strangiato" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
>berlin.de>...
>> I've started taking 1000mg per day glucosamine for moderately painful arthritic knees (I'm 44).
>>
>> If it does start to take effect, how long is it supposed to take?
>>
>> Am I taking enough?
>
>Hi Strangiato,
>
>I thought I could offer some useful information about arthritis pain relief.
>
>My father-in law has been able to get a great deal of relief from rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. He
>used to use glucosamine, but it didn't give him complete relief. He found some new information and
>it took him only a few days to start feeling better. There is more information at this website:
>
>www.essentialhealthtips.com/affiliate/omega9.html
>
>Hope this helps.

Hi Harvey

Please post your messages AFTER previous messages as normal Usenet practice. Anyway, as an innocent
bystander I welcome the info given by Strangiato
- I am puzzled by your comments about advertising - the website mentioned is a USA site that
explains the benefits of Omega 9 but you cannot buy it from there - they only ship to America
and Canada. How can this be advertising? And, the important thing, where can I obtain Omega 9
in the UK.
--
John Griffiths Baxenden U.K. http://www.johngriffiths.net

"Strangiato" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I've started taking 1000mg per day glucosamine for moderately painful arthritic knees (I'm 44).
>
> If it does start to take effect, how long is it supposed to take?
>
> Am I taking enough?

My dad suffered a lot with arthritis until a friend introduced him to a nutritional company...and
their recommendation is 2000 mg per day of glucosamine, and their supplements also contains
manganese (so the glucosamine can be absorbed) silicon, and tumeric extract. Within in a week, he
began to notice some diffs, but after a month, his pain had reduced to almost nothing... it really
helped... If you wanted to know more, and his progress, please email me!

Michelle

[email protected]

Hi John, I do of a nutritional company in the UK that may be able to help your search for Omega 9...
Shoot me an email if you're interested. Can't post it here, or it will be looked at as advertising,
but I thought I could help you out, so that's why I left a response.

Michelle

[email protected]