How Long to Digest Food?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kaalyce, Jan 1, 2005.

  1. Kaalyce

    Kaalyce Guest

    Some questions about eating a meal and time to digest and where in digestive
    tract.

    Say a 50 year old man has a lunch of steak and potato and some vegetable at
    noon. From there (his stomach at noon) where does it travel to and when? I mean
    2 to 7 pm in small intestine, then 7 to midnite in colon? Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Kaalyce wrote:

    > Say a 50 year old man has a lunch of ...
    > From there (his stomach at noon) where does
    > it travel to and when? I mean ...

    ???

    Where does it travel to?

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!
    It travels to the toilet. And, I really don't want to know when. :(