How many fasteners?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:

    Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem

    Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.

    darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
    > How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
    >
    > Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
    >
    > Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
    >
    > darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)

    What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty mickyD burgers.
    --
    Slacker

  3. Darsh wrote:
    > How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
    >
    > Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
    >
    > Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
    >
    > darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)

    Ahh.. but I must loosen two fasteners to remove each ODI grip

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
    > > How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
    > >
    > > Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
    > >
    > > Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
    > >
    > > darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)
    >

    > What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty
    mickyD burgers.

    Come on.. was it a backwards question... hehe?

    darsh (Filet 'o fish works fine)

    > --
    > Slacker

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:18:31 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
    >> How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
    >>
    >> Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
    >>
    >> Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
    >>
    >> darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)
    >

    >What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty mickyD burgers.

    I thought I was losing it, Bill

    :-]

  6. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I got 16, but I imagine if you run a shifter/BL combo, you could do it in
    14...

    Chris