How many fasteners?

Status

Darsh

Guest
How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:

Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem

Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.

darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)

Slacker

Guest
"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
> How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
>
> Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
>
> Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
>
> darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)

What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty mickyD burgers.
--
Slacker

Clydesdalemtb

Guest
Darsh wrote:
> How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
>
> Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
>
> Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
>
> darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)

Ahh.. but I must loosen two fasteners to remove each ODI grip

Darsh

Guest
> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
> > How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
> >
> > Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
> >
> > Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
> >
> > darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)
>

> What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty
mickyD burgers.

Come on.. was it a backwards question... hehe?

darsh (Filet 'o fish works fine)

> --
> Slacker

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:18:31 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
>> How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
>>
>> Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
>>
>> Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
>>
>> darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)
>

>What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty mickyD burgers.

I thought I was losing it, Bill

:-]

Chris

Guest
I got 16, but I imagine if you run a shifter/BL combo, you could do it in
14...

Chris

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:%[email protected]...

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:zGdJ9.306381$%[email protected]...
> > > How many fasteners do you have to remove to leave only:
> > >
> > > Frame Fork Seat and Post Bare Bars and Stem
> > >
> > > Think individual pieces. One example I recently heard was 14.
> > >
> > > darsh (Grips are not fasteners) (Bolts are fasteners)
> >

> > What the hell are you talking bout....you better lay off those nasty
> mickyD burgers.
>
> Come on.. was it a backwards question... hehe?
>
> darsh (Filet 'o fish works fine)
>

> > --
> > Slacker

Status