how many jearsys do you all own?

E500 C.E. said:
So how many? I myself only have one, but im planning on getting another soon.

same here, just keepin my eyes open for a good one thats a good deal

Five- be sure to get some for different types of weather. If your gonna spend it, spend it wisely...
And Nashbar and Performance always have online sales on them- you guys ought to check them out
Cheers

E500 C.E. said:

Quite a few...um...er.....about 10 I guess. Some ex pro team jerseys(Once,Coast, Lotto Adecco), 2 beer jerseys(Corona,Carta Blanca),my club jersey(Bicycles Plus) and some generic ones(MEC,Garneau and Gearlink)

Most of them I get off Ebay...new with tags. The local bike shops don`t carry huge selections so to get some different ones Ebay is the ticket.

E500 C.E. said:

I've got about 10 as well. I have a couple that are solid colors and others that have stuff on them. The latest one from Nashbar is the Sidi logo one. All the others I've tried to get them from places other than Performance and Nashbar. That's where everyone else gets them.

RIDE ON!
RubberSideDown

7 short sleeved: 3 for the races in Italy (collaboration with one italian team), 3 team ones (2 this year`s, 1 older) and Mercatone Uno 2001 jersey!

2 long sleeved: both team ones, 1 this year`s and 1 older..

Forty-one at last count. I may be off by one or two. So should I seek a qualified professional with a comfy sofa?

:)

E500 C.E. said:

Several of all types,some I bought and others were given to me. Certainly more that 8 or so, I'm sure.

i just got my first one. a nice prorace long sleeved, decent price too.....lol

i got it from the site below! :D

philhudson said:
i just got my first one. a nice prorace long sleeved, decent price too.....lol

i got it from the site below! :D
I don't have yet :( I just wear t-shirts for now.

Robbie

10 short sleeve & 1 long sleeve. Not sure if I'll be getting anymore long sleeve or not. ;)

about 5 s/s jerseys (3 of my team, 2 this years)
2 l/s jerseys (both my team)
and 1 sleeveless for my team for training in the mountains in summer.

Get given them at the start of the season, yet to wear the sleeveless and l/s jerseys.

E500 C.E. said:

About 10 short sleeve of various teams, only 3 long sleeve and 3 retro wool(molteni,faema,renault). The wool ones are my fave but they are expensive and usually hard to find. Vintagevelos.com has some great classic wool jerseys if anyone is interested.

E500 C.E. said:

If I include my jerseys when I was less than 10% body fat in my 20's then I have about 20.
Now I am just an old fat guy on a bicycle. The thing is I can afford a really cool bike but you know how old fat bald guys that aren't that fast get made fun of when they are on an expensive bike.

donhix1 said:
If I include my jerseys when I was less than 10% body fat in my 20's then I have about 20.
Now I am just an old fat guy on a bicycle. The thing is I can afford a really cool bike but you know how old fat bald guys that aren't that fast get made fun of when they are on an expensive bike.

I do Don, except I do have all my hair. If I could only find the Fat Guy Bike Team jerseys I'd buy a few. :D

donhix1 said:

HA HA HA!! I know what you mean. I too was once mean and lean " back in the day". Now I have the $$$ but not the speed. Life is cruel, I KNEW I should have been young and rich!! Ride long and LIVESTRONG

I refuse to count, but it's at least 20. My oldest is a Gnashbar 'slash' polypro jersey that I bought in '86. There's two long sleeve and three sleeveless, and the rest are... well you can figure it out.

E500 C.E. said:
I have a short-sleeved us postal shirt, a T.D.F yellow jersey and a thermal lomg sleeve us postal shirt. (nor exactly feminine, but very comfortable);)