how many jearsys do you all own?

I've got a stack of jerseys. Jerseys are the first thing I look for at biek swaps. I collect old wool Swobo jerseys, perfect for warm and cool weather. I love my Assos jerseys too because they fit like a snug glove. I also have a few beautiful vintage jerseys. My pride and joy is an amazing Pinarello jersey. Doesn't fit as tight as I would like it but I had to have it.

I currently own four short sleeve cycling jerseys. I have only been cycling since September. I plan to buy at least 3 more before spring.

I own 10 . I am a E-Bay addict. I own several long sleeve wool ones, several Euro team wool ones, a few beautiful lycra ones , and a few for riding off road. I like the cycling years of 1972-1985 so that is the jerseys I go for. I am looking to collect a few of the American racing ones of that era..... The 7-Eleven ones are still out there, but I would love to find one of the Raleigh ones that were white and had darker band around them with Raleigh on it. And I would love to find a Berkeley Wheelman one.
The vintage look id fun if you ride a vintage bike , as I do. However, wool cycling shorts are not cool......