how many kms do you do a week average?

robalert said:
just wondering how many kays do you do a week averaged over 1 year?
Shocked and stunned! I was convinced I was doing well over 100km a week. Just checked the speedo, and I'm disappointed that since I started in March, I've averaged only 95km. Hopefully the weather will improve soon, and I can get my average over 100km.
Around the bay suggests 1000km in the eight week preceding, that's 125 a week. I'd better get on the bike (as soon as it stops raining...)

peterlip said:
Shocked and stunned! I was convinced I was doing well over 100km a week. Just checked the speedo, and I'm disappointed that since I started in March, I've averaged only 95km. Hopefully the weather will improve soon, and I can get my average over 100km.
Around the bay suggests 1000km in the eight week preceding, that's 125 a week. I'd better get on the bike (as soon as it stops raining...)
I'm happy with having managed 70 km in a school week - first week back on the bike. Don't you just love having no energy during the day, and WHACK! its time for a ride!

Twig said:
I'm happy with having managed 70 km in a school week - first week back on the bike. Don't you just love having no energy during the day, and WHACK! its time for a ride!
I commute 250km per week, haven't missed a weekday this year except for some overseas trips recently. Then there's the weekend rides...

jur said:
I commute 250km per week, haven't missed a weekday this year except for some overseas trips recently. Then there's the weekend rides...
Bah! Thanks for bursting my bubble jur. As i say though, i haven't been riding for a year before or so - so i'm not particularly fit yet.

only been at it a couple of months now.

But 30 kms round trip to work (only missed one day so far) x 5 days

plus about 30-40 kms Sat and Sun

Scotty