How many miles do you ride in day?

Easy day: 20 miles. Endurance day: 60 - 75 miles, usually on a Saturday unless I can sneak a day off from work. Fast days: amywhere from 15 - 30 miles depending on how my energy level fluctuates.

:cool: It depends on the day & situation:

Club Event on weekends: 60-100 miles, whatever the greatest amount of miles for the ride happens to be....

Solo on weekends: 30-40 miles, depending on the time I have after sunrise to ride...

Group Rides on weekends: 20-30 miles, depending upon the pack's perference....

Group Rides during the week: usually easy-going 20 miles or so determined on that particular ride's perameters....

only 6 miles per day to work and back, however i usually do a training run on my days off... varies from 6 miles to 34 miles.

Hoping to go for 50 miles next time through!

On weekends I like to a back to back 80s or 100s.

Oher days I like to do 50s.

Still building back up, in the last 3 days, I did a 25 and a 30 mile ride

Like some other people - 30 miles for a fast or casual day, 60-80 for long group rides. Usually do 3 or 4 centuries a season, but for me, that's a bit much.

My average for the year so far is 40ish, but that doesn't really take into account 1 day off per week. I probably get 3 days @ 40, 2 days @60 and one day @80-90 per week.

I'm really busy so I do spnnerval workouts on my trainer during the week, but on the weekends when I go out I am at 70mi a trip, the further I ride the more fun I have :D .

I try to ride 100 miles a week. With work and family I'm lucky to get 3 days of riding. (Its not like when I first got married and rode 200+ miles a week.) Usually 20-40 mile rides. Long ride yesterday, 50+ solo (but then all my rides are solo.). Damn it was hot!

Average - Oh I'd say about 20 miles/day. My commute is 8 miles (16 RT), and usually I'm off on the bike elsewhere in the evening. Weekends usually have cycling also.

10 - 12 for me on the usual during the week rides. 20 or so on weekends. Did 50 today though. These numbers are on a MTB.

Anywhere from as little as 2, to as much as 20. Daily, I ride to and from work, and its about 1 mile to and from. havent gone more than 20 miles in a day in some time I dont think.

about 20kms on average - maybe 10-15 a day during the week with some longer rides in there on the weekend and some afternoons when work isn't too busy.