How many of you carry a gnu as part of your cycling equipment?



Chance3290

New Member
Oct 1, 2004
621
0
0
I used to carry a gnu when I rode, but only in the bad neighborhoods. If I was approached by some seedy characters, the gnu would either **** on them or ram them with his horns. Then I went out and bought a gun to carry while I ride. That didn't work out either. I was riding one day and accidently shot the gnu. Now I don't have anything to protect me while I'm in the bad neighborhoods.
 

JohnO

New Member
Jul 5, 2003
1,495
0
0
I have a PDA with a trimmed down Linux installation that I have carried on rides. That has some gnu on it.
 

alienator

Well-Known Member
Jun 10, 2004
12,596
310
0
I have a concealed gnu carry permit, although I'll admit that the gnu's hooves dig in somethin' fierce. Once he gored me with his horns when I tried to pull 'im out of my concealed gnu-holster, one night, when I was afeared that there was neerdowell's lurking in the shadows plotting to deprive me of my right to life, liberty, and to do harm to others who make me paranoid.
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
I have some slightly used but never abused Gnu's for sale. You might say they are "just like Gnu".
 

wilmar13

New Member
Nov 30, 2003
1,551
0
0
47
jhuskey said:
I have some slightly used but never abused Gnu's for sale. You might say they are "just like Gnu".
Even if you may not be good for anything else, you have a damn good command of the one liners :D
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
wilmar13 said:
Even if you may not be good for anything else, you have a damn good command of the one liners :D


Not good for anything else? You been talking to my ex,haven't you?
 

Ronanmk

New Member
Apr 28, 2005
81
0
0
The main problem with gnus is weight. I hear Shimano is coming with all-carbon gnus for 06, but I'll still still stick to my Campy Chorus gnu.
 

jitmo

New Member
Jun 13, 2005
38
0
0
54
I once met a gnu from Lancaster, who was fast but the lion was faster.

When she stopped on a dime, (being out of time),
the lion slammed in and disaster!
 

genxsis

New Member
Aug 10, 2005
18
0
0
I don't pack a gnu, I ususally ride it down the bike trails. People are always lookin' at me funny for some reason. Someone told me that a gnu bike trail had been built in a town near me. I might have to go there with my gnu so I will fit in better. :p


(This is the BEST thread anyone has started yet!)
 

EoinC

New Member
Feb 9, 2004
1,615
2
0
jhuskey said:
Eoin:
You need to go to "Going Public" thread and make some comment. We need your input.
JH - Good to see that you're alive and well.
I just got back from Aussie a few days ago and have had a read through the GP thread. I remain hopeful that pornographic slanging duets will be accepted as a demonstration sport at the 2012 olympics. As at Wimbleton, my favourite is the Women's Singles.
 

jhuskey

Moderator
Oct 6, 2003
10,606
678
113
EoinC said:
JH - Good to see that you're alive and well.
I just got back from Aussie a few days ago and have had a read through the GP thread. I remain hopeful that pornographic slanging duets will be accepted as a demonstration sport at the 2012 olympics. As at Wimbleton, my favourite is the Women's Singles.


Naked womens singles.
 

Similar threads