How many of you carry a gun while reading bike forums?

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
I know it isn't necessary to carry but if you get the urge to shoot the monitor you got your piece handy and can blast away.
Let's say another poster posts something that makes you insanely angry.
Instead of throwing out personal insults about their nationality or family origin you can just shoot your hard drive.
If this seems a little extreme you can always start out with a knife or a pair of brass knuckles and tear in the mouse.
If you can't afford a weapon just throw some feces onto the monitor and rub it in.
They will get the message!:rolleyes:

Reactions: steve
jhuskey said:
I know it isn't necessary to carry but if you get the urge to shoot the monitor you got your piece handy and can blast away.
Instead of throwing out personal insults about their nationality or family origin you can just shoot your hard drive.
If this seems a little extreme you can always start out with a knife or a pair of brass knuckles and tear in the mouse.
If you can't afford a weapon just throw some feces onto the monitor and rub it in.
I took your advice and it did not work all that well. Now that I have a new computer, let me say a few things about your heritage........:D

kdelong said:
I took your advice and it did not work all that well. Now that I have a new computer, let me say a few things about your heritage........:D
new computer?? congrat?

jhuskey said:

Dude, it's Bike Forums. Consider the source(s). You actually get angry over what some jackass on the internet says? :confused:

That forum is so f**ktarded, I PM'd their webmaster and told him to cancel my account with them because the forum sucked so bad.

GT Fanatic said:
Dude, it's Bike Forums. Consider the source(s). You actually get angry over what some jackass on the internet says? :confused:

That forum is so f**ktarded, I PM'd their webmaster and told him to cancel my account with them because the forum sucked so bad.

i think you missed the point.

jhuskey said:

that 'i'm gonna punch you in the face right through the internet' button could be a very useful feature on here..;)

jhuskey said:

If I shot my monitor, onto what would I shoot my load when **** surfing?

jhuskey said:
For some reason, this thread reminds me of a clip of Rocky & Bullwinkle I remember seeing as a kid where Fearless Leader puts a knife into a speaker because he didn't like Boris' report...

Alright that's funny. I should, maybe they have virtual ones you can use. They should have some playstation game with something like this. Maybe a taser, You could taser each other in some game over the internet. Lol BB gun.

LOL! Though, I honestly have just had to slam my laptop shut and walk away before. Not in this forum, but elsewhere.

A few weeks ago, I tried to get myself banned -- not too hard, though, since I'd done it before with MUCH better success. I messaged an admin over there and told them exactly what I thought of their forum -- and then listed the various screen names I'd had over the years...three of which had been banned.

Still there, so I just go there to troll....

I read a lot of news sites and probably shouldn't as it is bad for my health sometimes with the amount of **** on them...I'd much rather use a gun or something to scare the bloody stray cats outside which scream at eachother until the early hours.

I'm just dying to pull it out and shot up my iPhone but there are four Police Officers over my right shoulder eating breakfast, too. I just leave and stop posting if a forum gets to me but this bike forum does not seem to be exclusively populated by sissy pantie wastes.

I actually own a gun, brass knuckles and a baseball bat. And yes, I've used all three at one point or another. I used to run a busy food outlet and sometimes had to deal with unruly patrons. But I've never had the need to blow my monitor away while reading stupid things on forums. I'm actually a pretty calm dude.

This forum looks like it has some pretty level-headed folks, but on another bike forum I have been on, I was attacked just because some posters didn't like my sarcastic humor. I felt the urge to yell out "asshole" over and over, but still didn't want to shoot anyone. :)

I read a lot of news sites and probably shouldn't as it is bad for my health sometimes with the amount of **** on them...I'd much rather use a gun or something to scare the bloody stray cats outside which scream at eachother until the early hours.

Hey they're out there just trying to get laid. They don't bother you when your lover lets out a yell, why should you bother them?

Very amusing. I actually laughed. Joking aside, words are an excellent weapon for forums. Right tool for the right job. If I'm hunting I'm not going to talk my prey to death, I'm going to shoot them. Same for fishing, can you imagine trying to coax the fish into the boat with words, or even worse fishing with a loaded shot gun? I'll use a fishing pole thank you. Fishing brings me back to words again as it reminds me of trolling. It is kind of hard to troll people if I blow a whole in my monitor.