How many RBRer's hit the polls this November 2nd?

crit pro

Guest
I dont care to hear your opinion on who to vote for here. I have mine.

Just are ya votin' or riding?

cp

first 20 votes count

On 21 Oct 2004 22:10:47 -0700, [email protected] (crit pro) wrote:

>I dont care to hear your opinion on who to vote for here. I have mine.
>
>Just are ya votin' or riding?

Yes.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

[email protected] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I dont care to hear your opinion on who to vote for here. I have mine.
>
> Just are ya votin' or riding?
>
> cp
>
> first 20 votes count

I watch baseball to see the yankees lose.

I watch basketball to see the lakers lose.

For the first time in near a decade I am voting. Like that.

JM

[email protected] (crit pro) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I dont care to hear your opinion on who to vote for here. I have mine.
>
> Just are ya votin' or riding?
>
> cp
>
> first 20 votes count

Ridin the bike to the courthouse this weekend for early voting.

**** Durbin

I've already voted. What's takin' you guys so long?

I've never missed a Presidential election. In contrast to USAC
elections, which aren't worth a stamp.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

Cycling kept me from being disenfranchised.

I moved a number of years ago and they didn't have me down as voting
where I went. But they let me vote on a paper ballot and then would
check it later. I'd gotten something in the mail in advance, so I was
confident I was on the rolls.

Anyway, that December I was in the gym and a guy I know from racing a
little spots me and says "You're luck you know me." I asked why.

He said he was a volunteer for a certain party and was observing the
counting of paper ballots when his counterpart from the other party
tried to challenge my ballot on the basis of my signature not being
real (it doesn't look like letters but rather like four lines). My
acquaintance vouched for me that that was really ballot.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

>From: John Forrest Tomlinson [email protected]

>Cycling kept me from being disenfranchised.
>
>I moved a number of years ago and they didn't have me down as voting
>where I went. But they let me vote on a paper ballot and then would
>check it later. I'd gotten something in the mail in advance, so I was
>confident I was on the rolls.
>
>Anyway, that December I was in the gym and a guy I know from racing a
>little spots me and says "You're luck you know me." I asked why.
>
>He said he was a volunteer for a certain party and was observing the
>counting of paper ballots when his counterpart from the other party
>tried to challenge my ballot on the basis of my signature not being
>real (it doesn't look like letters but rather like four lines). My
>acquaintance vouched for me that that was really ballot.
>
>JT

Now that's a cool story.
Bill C

crit pro wrote:

> I dont care to hear your opinion on who to vote for here. I have mine.
>
> Just are ya votin' or riding?
>
> cp
>
> first 20 votes count

My absentee ballot is already in the mail. Therefore I will not hit the
polls on Nov. 2nd.

--

Remove CLOTHES to reply

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> He said he was a volunteer for a certain party and was observing the
> counting of paper ballots when his counterpart from the other party
> tried to challenge my ballot on the basis of my signature not being
> real (it doesn't look like letters but rather like four lines). My
> acquaintance vouched for me that that was really ballot.

I saw that happen in an election in Africa once, but the UN election
inspection team wouldn't allow it.