How many TdF Lance will win?

Will Lance win more titles?

• 5 meaning he won't win again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 39 28.1%

Votes: 76 54.7%

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters
I voted for 6. I'm a staunch Postie supporter (if only for my 'lurve bug' Rubiera/Chechu and his winks!) but think he will only get it by the skin off his nose (is that the right terminology?!!)like he only got last years due to unforseen circumstances as only cycling sees. He has done enough but think he will need that 1 more mentally if anything and to know it will probably never be matched again in our lifetime/if ever. He needs his kids; Shiner Bocks (whatever the heck they are?!) and skulls over a fireplace! Crowe can't replace what he let go and Europe won't feel like 'home' anymore. He boasts of his French but listen carefully and he slots a Sp verb into the interview and vice versa without even realising it! Best to end up at the top instead of being crushed and forever feeling humiliated. Alice x

Originally posted by alicem
Go back to a lab and check out your whole families DNA. Guanteed you will have come from a negro family be it hundreds of years back. Or perhaps your tiny brain even missed the 'monkey/Darwin debate' Need a link for the KKK per chance?

Alicem, You give him too much credit...You assume there there is evidence a brain exists here....He is obviously trying to spin everyone up here and hijack this thread... In this day and age there can't possibly be someone who thinks like this...can there?

There is no room for racist comments where we all trade helpful information about a sport we love...

Lance will win his 6th because he WANTS it!

Originally posted by zapper
Alicem, You give him too much credit...You assume there there is evidence a brain exists here....He is obviously trying to spin everyone up here and hijack this thread... In this day and age there can't possibly be someone who thinks like this...can there?

There is no room for racist comments where we all trade helpful information about a sport we love...

Lance will win his 6th because he WANTS it!

Hey Zap

no, I was just 'playing' with him/her. I coulsn't sleep hence finding this page and was rather amused before getting fired up....BAD sign; I'm not one for loosing my temper, but do have a very real passion for life and people so wasn't giving any credit in replying even if it appeared that way.

We havn't bumped into each other before hence you not knowing when I am taking the p**s. I was just having my say before the idiot got reported...(wink wink, cough cough)!

You won't be hearing from the twit again though needless to say but it was actually rather funny to read such trollop (sorry Anthony) coming from someone in 2004 on a multi cultural/lingual website.

Trust me, of all people I will be the first to slam anyone down for racist remarks and justice was done.

You take care

Alice ;)

Ohh, p.s, yep, sadly there are still way too many people that do hold very serious views like he/she did and WILL try and expree them. Sad isn't it? A x

Originally posted by alicem
Hey Zap

no, I was just 'playing' with him/her. I coulsn't sleep hence finding this page and was rather amused before getting fired up....BAD sign; I'm not one for loosing my temper, but do have a very real passion for life and people so wasn't giving any credit in replying even if it appeared that way.

We havn't bumped into each other before hence you not knowing when I am taking the p**s. I was just having my say before the idiot got reported...(wink wink, cough cough)!

You won't be hearing from the twit again though needless to say but it was actually rather funny to read such trollop (sorry Anthony) coming from someone in 2004 on a multi cultural/lingual website.

Trust me, of all people I will be the first to slam anyone down for racist remarks and justice was done.

You take care

Alice ;)

Alice,

Glad Justice was done! Yes, I was amazed as well....

well done!

Last time I checked I had British passport M yet still support Lance (and some others too but that isn't the point of this thread), and secondly, I TOTALLY agree with JDM re the Virenque debacle

Alice :)

Originally posted by Memphmann
First thing first, the only ppl that seem to believe that Lance shall win again are fellow Americans. He can only win again if his supporting cast gets stronger. Would not shock me if Postal offered Jan a contract to help Lance win. Remember Lance only beat Jan because of the TTT. Also luck on his side with the huge crash and Hamilton not feeling well either. I can see him DNF next years TdF with some bogus excuse....

Memph

Why would the USPS team, or it's successor, offer Jan Ullrich a contract? That would be like when LeMond and Hinault were on the LaVie Claire team the year Hinault won his fifth Tour. Even if they did, Jan would not give up part of his career to help his main rival.