How many TDFs have there been?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by J999w, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. J999w

    J999w Guest

    I haven't seen this covered here yet when I searched on Google, so here goes:

    This being the 100th aniversary of the first Tour de France, how many Tours have there been? (none
    during the great wars)

    jw milwaukee

    Tags:

  2. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    If i remember right this year is the 90th Tour.

    "J999w" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I haven't seen this covered here yet when I searched on Google, so here
    goes:

    > This being the 100th aniversary of the first Tour de France, how many
    Tours
    > have there been? (none during the great wars)
    >
    > jw milwaukee

  3. On 7/4/03 7:32 AM, in article [email protected], "J999w"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I haven't seen this covered here yet when I searched on Google, so here goes:
    >
    > This being the 100th aniversary of the first Tour de France, how many Tours have there been? (none
    > during the great wars)

    This is the 90th.

  4. Svend P.

    Svend P. Guest