How many TDFs have there been?

J999w

Guest
I haven't seen this covered here yet when I searched on Google, so here goes:

This being the 100th aniversary of the first Tour de France, how many Tours have there been? (none
during the great wars)

jw milwaukee

If i remember right this year is the 90th Tour.

"J999w" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I haven't seen this covered here yet when I searched on Google, so here
goes:

> This being the 100th aniversary of the first Tour de France, how many
Tours
> have there been? (none during the great wars)
>
> jw milwaukee

On 7/4/03 7:32 AM, in article [email protected], "J999w"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I haven't seen this covered here yet when I searched on Google, so here goes:
>
> This being the 100th aniversary of the first Tour de France, how many Tours have there been? (none
> during the great wars)

This is the 90th.